Project: Imagination (a new competition)

Disneylover152

Original Poster
Welcome fellow imagineers, to this new competition!

Project: Imagination
Welcome Imagineers! This new competition will be from February 25, 2018 and an estimated end date as May 4, 2018 (might end earlier), as to not interfere with Finals. There are 8 challenges. Each challenge will last a week, with the exception of the final challenge lasting 3 weeks. Each challenge has to do with a Disney Park or Resort in America, with the exception of the final challenge.

Each imagineer will be placed in a group of 4-5 people. My hope is that there will be 4 groups, but as long as there are two groups, this competition will go as scheduled! The final challenge will be all of the groups combined into one big group for the final bang!

When submitting a challenge to this very same thread, imagineers will be rewarded points. The highest amount of points will go to the winner of the challenge, but each team will get points during the competition. This is a non-elimination competition*, so have fun!

*If a group fails to submit something for two or more challenges, that group might be at risk of elimination.

Official Rules -
  1. Sign Up prior to Friday, February 23. Official Groups will be posted on February 24 and the competition starts Feb. 25.
  2. Ask questions! Sometimes things make sense in my strange brain, but they make no sense to everyone else!
  3. Submit on time! Remember there are no eliminations unless you don't submit something! So just turn something in!
  4. Don't receive outside help! Okay, I know I can't really enforce this because of obvious reasons, but just use your groups imagination!
  5. Respect Everyone! Respect everyone's opinions, keep all conversations rated PG, just respect everyone.
  6. Stay Positive! So many bad things happen in this world we live in, and Disney is most of our ways of happiness. Let's keep it that way in this forum.
  7. Have Fun! Need I explain?
Please state if you would like to participate in this thread by Friday, February 23. Official Groups will be posted on February 24 and the competition starts Feb. 25.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hope y'all can join,
Disneylover 152

spacemt354

Chili's
I will tentatively join, but I think more than two months out from the start might be a bit too soon for sign-ups.

That usually happens a week or so before the start date so people have a better idea of their availability, but nevertheless it's good for you to get the word out and I'm excited to see what you'll do!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom