Professional Taking Requests for Video of New Attractions with Sounds, etc.

TyrantBoss

Original Poster
I am heading down to WDW next week and will be hitting all of the parks plus Bizzard Beach. I do professional video.

With all of the new changes and rumors, etc. I am going to try to film whatever I can to help illuminate some of the changes.

I was wondering if there was anything in particular that the people here would want to see in action (Haunted Mansion musical queue, The music being played at the Storybook Circus train station, Some live construction work being done.)

So I am taking requests...within reason. Let me know what you would like to see. I will not violate any copyrights or restrictions so please do not ask.

invader

Thanks for the offer! You wouldn't have to make a full video out of it but could you sneak some of the Storybook Circus' audio in a video? It would be greatly appreciated, many thanks! :)

TyrantBoss

Original Poster
Storybook Circus. As long as they have it open, I will do that for you.

And thanks everyone for the support.

disney fan 13

Storybook Circus. As long as they have it open, I will do that for you.

And thanks everyone for the support.

Are you making a trip to Universal, Because I would love some Video of the new spidey and the Mini golf course.

As for WDW, eh... maybe of storybook circus to see how it turned out?

sambahat

I'm a bit of a fan of ambience so....

* How about a minute or two of Main Street. I hear there's some new loop music?
* About a minute outside of La Hacienda de San Angel
* The inside of Rose & Crown Pub (if possible).

Donald96

I am heading down to WDW next week and will be hitting all of the parks plus Bizzard Beach. I do professional video.

With all of the new changes and rumors, etc. I am going to try to film whatever I can to help illuminate some of the changes.

I was wondering if there was anything in particular that the people here would want to see in action (Haunted Mansion musical queue, The music being played at the Storybook Circus train station, Some live construction work being done.)

So I am taking requests...within reason. Let me know what you would like to see. I will not violate any copyrights or restrictions so please do not ask.

I'm really intrested in the Barnstormer, I hear hey have red lights on the tower at night? Do you think you could shoot a quick video? Thanks :D

TyrantBoss

Original Poster
Not Home Movies...

I am putting together the list for everyone and try to get everything that you want. I will have plenty of time to film a lot since I will be in a different park pretty much every day for the entire day for work.

To clarify those who oppose the naming of this topic.
I do not film "home movies". I am a professional so you will not be getting shaky cam with the wife and kids.

I am down there for work, and my work is filming, so I wanted to share with everyone who is as curious and excited as I am about the park, or who love to just relive the ambiance of the park, whatever I can.

And when you come back to this thread after the video is shot....the Video will be linked to in this thread.

But if you don't want to see it....you don't have to come back to see it.

Thanks to everyone else who are supporting me.
Keep the requests coming. I will make sure my assistant keeps them handy for me when I am down there.

Rowdy

On second thought TyrantBoss, how about Test Track? Rumor (or confirmed, I'm out of the loop.) that it's changing soon. I personally love the current Test Track, so I'd be a nice thing to see, especially after it's changed.

Ignohippo

So you wasted 5 seconds of your time on the very important internet, and realized after clicking the thread title that it wasn't what you perceived. Let's be adults here. If it's not the thread for you, move along. Rather than hypocritically cluttering up this thread. You didn't come here to hear about his "home movies" and I didn't come here to learn how to title a thread.

My intent was not to belittle the offer in any way - I think it's amazing someone would take their time to do something like that and I applaud TB for it.

TyrantBoss

Original Poster
Snow White

I will do my best regarding Snow White. Being a dark ride I will open my iris enough to get as much as possible.

It may take a few rides to remember all of the angles and get them right...oh hardship. To go on the first ride I remember going on in my first trip to Disney World when I was 7 a number of times.

At least someone cares enough about this thread to count how many views it has had. I didn't think it was that important. Even I didn't look to see that. I just want to help people relive some memories and see some new things.

And again...this thread will be where you come to see the video so prior planning, I believe, makes this appropriately named.

Flight Safety

On second thought TyrantBoss, how about Test Track? Rumor (or confirmed, I'm out of the loop.) that it's changing soon. I personally love the current Test Track, so I'd be a nice thing to see, especially after it's changed.

This! I too would like to see some of this on video, although I will see it for myself live soon enough, I still like to watch video of the "magic" in between trips.

P.S. Rowdy, sorry this is completely off topic. I take it your a Ky Bush fan. I have not cared for him in the past, but since the 48 has stolen so much the past 6 years, and since Ky seems to have matured a lot, I have gained some respect, and am interested to see what he does this season. :cool:

Flight Safety

Are you able to catch and edit any high quality audio? I have been trying to get my hands on audio from Space Mountain. Before they changed it, there used to be a safety message just after turning the bend after departing the loading dock. It is in my signature, "Shuttle this is Flight Safety, keep your hands on the hand rail or inside the vehicle and remain seated while in motion. You are cleared for launch". They play it while you're sitting in the dark area just after loading, just before you go through the launch tunnel. They have changed it to something less appealing to me now, but I noticed while walking through the fast pass line, just about half way through the queue, the audio (old) is playing. I tried to capture it with my iPhone, and got it, but have since lost the audio file. You can actually hear it while climbing the lift hill. Its barely audible, but its there.

My goal is to incorporate this into some music I would like to produce, as well as some videos. Originally I wanted to capture some of the background audio from the queue as well and use both. I'm not sure if you have the equipment, or would even be interested, but I want it bad enough that I would pay for it. I know its not really what you were offering, so if not, thanks anyway.

If anyone else knows where I can get this, I would appreciate it as well. Im looking to get the clear audio of the safety message as seen above, and in my signature. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom