Professional Internships

DisneyFanatic19

I also have my interview in the morning rooms and related at 10am at team disney. what are you interviewing for if you dont mind me asking? good luck to you!!!

LongballMG

Original Poster
I've got my second interview for Labor Operations Project Analyst tomorrow at 10:00 am.

We'll se how it goes.

LongballMG

Original Poster
Just got off the phone with Labor Operations. The interview was for the Labor Operations Project Analyst position.

Here is the rundown of questions:

1) A little about yourself
2) Do a SWOT analysis of yourself (Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats)
3) Walk us through a time you solved an analytical and technical problem
4) On a scale of 1 to 5 rank your proficency in Excel, with 5 being completely proficent
5) On a scale of 1 to 5 rank your proficency in Access, with 5 being completely proficent
6) How comfortable are you in learning new software and legacy systems designed specfically for Disney?
7) How do you prioritize your busy life?
8) Tell us about a time you developed a team
9) Tell us about a time where you provided exceptional guest service
10) Tell us about a time you were disappointed or less than pleased with yourself

I then gave my closing statement and asked them a few questions and we chatted about Horizons!!!!

They said 3-4 weeks wait time. So here we go again.

IMPORTANT!!! If anyone has JASON MALECKI or KARA PRESTON's emails at Disney, please PM me. I've tried the usual convention and searched the HUB and i can't find it anywhere.

Thanks so much

~Mike

p.s. Merf.... you do a lot of things besides workload, you also analyze headcount, CDS, GEMS, extra hours hotline, survey data, etc... there are many positions, this is just one of them

PinMadness

I was pleased to find a PI thread while catching up on the Forums.

I applied for a few Professional Internships:
College Recruiting
College and International Programs Operations [Event Planning]
MK Special Events Assistant

I had my initial phone screen in Mid-March. I had an interview for College and International Programs in late March and an interview with College Recruiting in early April. MK Special Events contacted me via email and indicated that they had already made their selections.

I got offered an internship with College Recruiting at the beginning of this week. I have been wanting to do the College Recruting PI for several semesters now and I am really quite excited!

jiminy.cricket

Congrats to all you ppl! I had my screening almost three weeks ago and haven't heard since. I called and was told I basically had to wait until May 16. Any ideas?

PinMadness

Congrats! PinMadness!

I dont think I did too well on my interview but there is always next time

Thanks!

And don't give up hope just yet! I completely bombed both of my interviews. The one for College Recruiting was while I was in NYC on vacation. I was completely not prepared for an interview and my brain was on vacation mode. I seriously gave awful interviews.

I just think different departments work at different paces. And if you don't get the one you want, they may contact you for one that you are qualified for but didn't apply for. That happened to my friend, he didn't get any of his top three, but they contacted him and were like "Hey, you didn't apply for this, but you are qualified for it. Are you interested in interviewing?"

Hang in there :)

dancinralph

I interviewed for merch management last tuesday and haven't heard anything... I saw one girl that got a call last Friday saying she was accepted for merch management but other than that I haven't heard anything... The wait is hard!

VistaWay05

Has anyone hear anything about any management PI's yet if they got accepted? I had my second interviews last week and the week before!

I have accepted an offer for rooms and related. I will be working at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort in the front office.

It has been a very crazy week for me, as i accepted an offer for Magic Kingdom Guest Relations on Sunday. Casting then called me on Thursday and informed me that i had recieved an additional offer for Rooms and Related, which i accepted.

LongballMG

Original Poster
As we approach four weeks, it's hard not to wonder what's going on....

Anybody call casting? I don't want them to be angry that i'm calling since the deadline is May 16

see i applied last night for a part-time job as well as an internship....but they both start in june!! how can they get all of the interviewing done so fast??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom