Professional Internship

DisneySaint

Misscmac said:
Do you have to complete the College Program before being able to do a Professional Internship?

Some you have to; some you don't. It will say "College Program Alumni" under the Requirements section of the job posting if it requires you to have completed it.

nataliecp01

I'm new to this group but I was just accepted for a professional internship in College and International Program Operations and Event Planning. I'm really excited! Has anyone officially been accepted for housing in Northbridge yet? I'd really like to live on my own, but it's so expensive, and I figure Northbridge would give me a chance to save some money during my internship. Anyone else planning on living at Northbridge if they have space for you? Also, the June 22nd arrival date...is that going to be the same deal as the college program where we start over again with Traditions? Hope to talk to you all soon!

SFOG

I'm new to this group but I was just accepted for a professional internship in College and International Program Operations and Event Planning. I'm really excited! Has anyone officially been accepted for housing in Northbridge yet? I'd really like to live on my own, but it's so expensive, and I figure Northbridge would give me a chance to save some money during my internship. Anyone else planning on living at Northbridge if they have space for you? Also, the June 22nd arrival date...is that going to be the same deal as the college program where we start over again with Traditions? Hope to talk to you all soon!

Check out this thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=163637. It was started for people interested in the Fall 2007 PI...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom