Professional Internship Fall 2007 Questions

egionet

It's been a while since anybody posted here. Has anyone heard any more about the check-in date or Traditions?

I emailed my recruiter last week, and he said I would here about housing and check-in/traditions in about two weeks. We all heard about Northbridge last week. I'm assuming we'll hear about check-in within the next week or so.

SFOG

I got an email today that sheds a little more light on the arrival process.

I am supposed to arrive at Vista Way sometime between 9am and 12pm. I will not be residing in Disney housing, so I assume that everyone goes to Vista on this day. The email didn't say anything about Traditions, so I guess we'll get more info on scheduling that on June 22.

I talked with my new manager the other day--she was asking me about my availability to start early. If that happens, I wonder what the check-in process will be like...

Anybody else get your email today? :)

DisneySarah

I got my email today too and it says the same thing except mine has all the housing stuff added to it since I will be living at Northbridge. I am super excited and cannot wait to start!

SFOG

Well, I officially found out today that I am starting early!! I am checking-in on June 8, and have Traditions on June 9.

That means that I have 21 days left!!

-Chris

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom