Problems modifying FP on MDE app Wed 101718

Radeksgrl

Original Poster
Again app not working properly. I'm at AK and app not allowing me to modify FP times. Not sure about adding new FP, stll have one left from my original three.

Radeksgrl

Original Poster
Try an in-park kiosk? Try web browser on phone vs app.

It got fixed in a couple hours. I did try web browser on phone vs app, plus tried Disney wifi vs my mobile data, but problems no matter what I tried. And I talked to some other guests who were having problems as well. And the problem with kiosks in AK is there is only one set, all the way in front of Discovery Island, which is a pain you are at Everest like my friends and I were.

Radeksgrl

Original Poster
The problems continue. Yesterday the wait times in the apps were not working for any of the parks. And this morning I try to login to my account and it says my password doesn't match my email address. I've had the same password and email address for 5 years. The app has been really bad the last couple months and continues to be problematic on a daily basis. But the powers that be decide to jack up the AP prices when they can't provide an app that consistently and reliably works???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom