problem

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
Im gonna ask this question here scince it seems it more popular in the chit chat section.

Ive been a user for a while and I want to get my original username back. Every time log in with it, it wont let me post, I know that I am logged in because it has my user name at the bottom, where it says current members.

Can anyone help me, this has been bothering me for about 2 weeks,
I just want to post on my other name, and get rid of this username.

any help would be greatly appreciated:(

Al

Originally posted by dboy
Im gonna ask this question here scince it seems it more popular in the chit chat section.

Ive been a user for a while and I want to get my original username back. Every time log in with it, it wont let me post, I know that I am logged in because it has my user name at the bottom, where it says current members.

Hi, I guess your new here, so I wont go to hard on you.....

You must not post a question about the forums in chit chat. It should go into forum support. Just because you think you will get noticed here, is not a good reason to post in here. True; you will get noticed, but for all the wrong reasons.

In the future please post in the correct forum, regardless of its "popularity". Thats what the individual forums are there for ; they are there so for example if Steve (admin) wants to help people who are having technical problems, he goes straight into forum support, instead of searching in chit chat etc.

:)

BTW....sorry, I have no idea how to solve your problem :veryconfu

tenchu

Send wdwmagic a private message about it. :wave:

WDWspider

It appears that the same thing happened to you back in Feb. You got the name reactivated and then you appear to have been banned. So therefore you will not be able to use the original name anymore. If banned once it is solely up to Steve to determine what can be done at this point.

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
I guess I was banned, but back in february steve gave me back the name,

I havent posted here in about 4 months now my old username wont work again.

I had no reason to get banned:(

you people probably think im stupid, sorry for the confusion

WDWspider

I guess I was banned, but back in february steve gave me back the name,

I havent posted here in about 4 months now my old username wont work again.

I had no reason to get banned:(

you people probably think im stupid, sorry for the confusion

Well, I don't mean to come across harsh, I simply meant that Steve is the only one who will be able to talk to you about this, that's all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom