Private Viewing of Illuminations

palmage

Ok, there is that spot by the UK and the bridge that is reserved for private gatherings during Illuminations.
My Niece is getting married at the Yacht Club and I'd love to reserve that spot.
Anybody know how you go about doing that?
Thanks

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ok, there is that spot by the UK and the bridge that is reserved for private gatherings during Illuminations.
My Niece is getting married at the Yacht Club and I'd love to reserve that spot.
Anybody know how you go about doing that?
Thanks
Since she is getting married at the Yacht Club I am assuming that she is going through Disney for her wedding arrangements. Her Disney wedding coordinator should be able to set all that up for her.
If you want to surprise her with it you might be able to call Disney's wedding services directly and set it up for her without her knowledge.

Upvote 0

tim gover

For an 'as close to private as you can get'try the breathless cruise which leaves from Yacht club moorings.We booked thru' Disney Dine last year,you get a boat trip around Boardwalk and up to Disney MGM then back to EPCOT,the boat docks under the bridge by the Rose and Crown and you get the best views ever of the whole show!!!Enjoy and good luck.
:xmas:

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Hi there,

I think I can help. I just had a private party for my son's 3rd birthday at that very spot on October 29. If you want to surprise her, I suggest calling Epcot Events Catering. Below is the contact information for my event manager:

Blair Eubanks, CMP
Catering Sales & Services Manager
Walt Disney World Resort
phone: 407-566-6482 (tie line 8-259)
fax: 407-566-7682
cell: 321-284-7291

I HIGHLY suggest working with Blair. He is fantastic and our event was AMAZING!

Let me know if I can be of any help. :wave:

Monica

Upvote 0

Vernonpush

Hi there,

I think I can help. I just had a private party for my son's 3rd birthday at that very spot on October 29. If you want to surprise her, I suggest calling Epcot Events Catering. Below is the contact information for my event manager:

Blair Eubanks, CMP
Catering Sales & Services Manager
Walt Disney World Resort
phone: 407-566-6482 (tie line 8-259)
fax: 407-566-7682
cell: 321-284-7291

I HIGHLY suggest working with Blair. He is fantastic and our event was AMAZING!

Let me know if I can be of any help. :wave:

Monica

How much does it cost to do something like that?

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Well, it really depends on what you want to do and what location you choose. I chose the UK Upper Terrace. We had about 16 guests there. We had hot appetizers served for 1 hour and 1/2 and unlimited water & soft drinks in addition to a birthday cake. I don't have my bill handy but it was about $35 per person with tax and service fee (tip) + $200 for the party site rental fee + $50 for a small party fee (less than 20 people) + extra $ for decorations (I chose Mickey head balloon bouquets). In my case, I spent just under $1,000 but it was a blast, fantastically decorated and catered, and the service was AMAZING! I would do it again in a hearbeat.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Upvote 0

palmage

Original Poster
My Brother (father of the bride) just took my thunder.
He told us last night he had that spot reserved!!!

Snooze ya loose

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom