Priority Seating

doejeff

:) I would like to know how soon I should make priority seating for the Rose &
Crown at Epcot on the night we go to see Illuminations. I would like to be right
on the water for the best view.

JPVonDrake

doejeff said:
:) I would like to know how soon I should make priority seating for the Rose &
Crown at Epcot on the night we go to see Illuminations. I would like to be right
on the water for the best view.

Priority Seatings can be made up to 90 days in advance, but the park hours may not posted until about 60 days in advance. Due to the extreme popularity of outside seating at this location, request for outside seating cannot be taked, either when you make the priority seating or at the podium. When you check-in at the podium, you will be seated at the next table available for your party size.

Your best bet is to have an earlier dinner then find a spot to enjoy the show.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

JPVonDrake said:
When you check-in at the podium, you will be seated at the next table available for your party size.
This is correct and it is just the luck of the draw, to both an outside seat and to eat during Illuminations. In 2003 I tried to book a table for 2030 for the 2100 showing of Illuminations. However, the best time they could offer was 1930, I accepted (reluctantly) and having arrived at the podium on time was delighted to find them running late. It was 2015 when we were seated at an outside table and we were just finishing desert when the show started !!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom