Priority seating time before the park opens?

seabee1

Original Poster
I am trying to remember but I think you could get seating times at Cinderella's Royal Table before MK was actually open. Is this true? And how do they work that? We were looking at getting a time around 8 or 8:30 am. Thanks for any help.:)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Yup, yup.

Folks driving in park at the TTC and a bus or the monorail (if it's up and running) will take them to the Park's entrance. A special turnstyle is dedicated to getting people in for early morning tours and meals.

Similiarly, if you're at a WDW resort, there's an early morning chracter breakfast bus that will go around the resorts and drop people off at the various parks. They recommend being at the bus stop 45mins prior to your seating time (and letting the front desk know, just incase).

DisneyJill

I did an 8:10am PS for CRT last May and the park opened at 9. I got some of the BEST pictures of the castle-no one in them!! :cool:

ypcat

We thought we would get lots of pictures our last trip when we had a 8:15 reservation. Only to find out that we went on the day of the marathon, so all the runners were going down Main St. Was a good time though.

JimboJones123

Be sure to go EXTRA EARLY! Sometimes the Monorail can stop mid trip and sit for 10-15 minutes while the next train is loading on the track about that time. We have been stuck a few times and ended up at the end of our priority seating time list, and even after later times because of this.

isitingood

Cinderella's royal table

Book far in advance. I tried to book the breakfast in April for the middle of June and I could only get one morning out of the 10 days I am staying so it is very popular

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom