Princess Storybook & CRT

momof2girls

Original Poster
In planning our meals for our trip in October, we decided to do the princess meal in Epcot (I have two girls) as I couldn't see using 2 TS meals for CRT. Now, my dad went and booked CRT for us on our last day! YAY!! Here's my question...do you think that we should do both or cancel the storybook breakfast in Epcot?? I know that my DDs would thoroughly enjoy doing both but do you think it's a waste? Should we use the TS on something else instead? Or should we do both in hopes of seeing all the princesses? Thanks for the help!! :D

momof2girls

Original Poster
I can't get rid of CRT. Grandpop already paid for it and the girls are going to be so excited!! :D They really wanted to eat in the castle, I just thought it was too much. It's going to be a great surprise for them!

shoppingnut

Don't get rid of CRT, it is really a great experience to eat in the castle, the girls will love it and the food is really very good. My niece still talks about it and that was over a year ago.

I've had friends who have eaten at 1900 Park Fare for dinner and said the food is just okay, CP and Chef Mickey's are better. Cinderella is only at 1900 Park Fare for dinner, the breakfast there is with Alice in Wonderland and Friends. I also don't care for the way the restaurant is laid out here because if you not in the main part of the dining area, it seems like you are stuck in no man's land.

You can never have too many princess meals with girls and this will also minimize your time tracking them down in the parks for autographs.

Norway does sometimes have a few different princesses than CRT, sometimes Jasmine and Ariel are there. And CRT has sometimes Alice in Wonderland and it is the only breakfast where Cinderella is guaranteed to be there.

Ariellen

I'd say they are both worthwhile places to go. The experience of eating in the Castle is so wonderful, and it sounds like it's the perfect fit for you and your girls!

I wouldn't nix your breakfast in Norway, though...my mother and I loved it so much when we ate there last August (we were probably the only party without children, but we both wore crowns and were happy as could be when the Princesses paid treated us every bit as special as they did everyone else instead of trying to be quick at the table with no kids). We saw Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, and Mulan there, our food was excellent, and we had to wait a decent while to be seated (there weren't as many tables for parties of 2), but our service was very, very good overall. My whole family is going there on our next trip in August! (Not that my dad and teenage brothers were exactly THRILLED about the Princesses, but mom and I told them how good the food was, so they thought they'd give it a chance even if characters aren't their favorite thing at WDW. It should be a lot of fun!)

isitingood

terrible

The food at Akershus was terrible the only good thing good about it was I saw all the princesse's at once. But later on I saw Mulan in China,Jasmine in Morocco, Snow White with Dopey, Belle and Aurora near America. Next time I will just visit the different countries so I don't have to eat at the Princess storybook again

JPVonDrake

Just to clarify...

Remember, the price of Cinderella's Royal Table does include a family photo package. Each Imaging Package includes:

(4) 4x6prints
(1) 6x8 print
(1) 6x8 print of Cinderella Castle
All in a beautiful Cinderella themed photo holder.

Also, note characters appearances are always subject to change without notice. No specific character (including Cinderella) is ever guarantee to appear.

shmmrname

We did CRT for lunch and PSB (for breakfast obviously) on our last trip in JAN.

Overall, CRT is better in my mind. The setting is just unbelievably better, as is the food. The Major Domo was excellent, and it's pretty much the same realm of characters you get to meet/greet.

But, if you don't HAVE to choose one, why force yourself? If you like princesses, you can't help but have a good time at either meals.

L Fisher

Cinderella Castle-Dining

I want to take my daughter to the morning breakfast, but is the food good, and what other characters other than Cinderella are there?
Any other suggestions?

shoppingnut

I know the characters can vary a bit, but have always seen Belle, Aurora, Mary Poppins, Snow White and sometimes Alice in Wonderland and Jasmine.

I like the breakfast here better because it is plated and served to you instead of having it family style and everything touching one another. I also love the deep fried cheese danish. I think the highlight of any little girls trip would be eating in the Castle and seeing the princesses there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom