Princess Storybook Breakfast

jazzylsu

We are going back to Disneyworld in February and I told my 8 year old daughter about the new breakfast. She wants to know what princesses will be there. Has anyone gone? And can you tell me who is there and how did you like it?

If you are talking about the one at EPCOT, it was Mary Poppins, Mulan, Aurora, Snow White, Belle.

Cinderella was not there. Overall, it was a good character breakfast, but not the best.

Upvote 0

Eljay

We Liked It...

We saw Snow White, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Mary Poppins, Jasmine & Belle. We liked it a lot, good food, nice atmosphere. Kind of low-key since the girls don't get silly like the other characters.

Upvote 0

tiggergal1012

When I went Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, and Sleeping Beauty were there

Attachments

• sleeping beauty.jpg
    sleeping beauty.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0

RandeB

Our breakfast

We had Aurora, Mulan, Mary Poppins, Snow White and Belle.

Enjoyed the breakfast overall, some of the food yummy, some not really so much. Cool to be in World Showcase with hardly a soul around.

Upvote 0

Atlaslaw

We went in November with our two year old daughter. It was one of the biggest highlights of our trip. Princesses present were Snow White, Aurora, Mulan, Belle and Jasmine. Try to get the earliest reservation possible and be there for the opening of the Breakfast. They have a little ceremony gathering all around at the doors and one lucky little Princess is handed a magic wand and gets to "magically" open the doors. Lots of fun and the food was very good.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We went in October and had Snow White, Aurora, Pocohauntus, Belle and Jasmine. So it looks like the list can change from daya to day, but you will never see Cinderella there, she is only at the Castle breakfast.

We were the only "kidless" people there, just myself and my wife, but we still had a good time, and every princess stopped at our table and we got pictures. The food is good, and I'm glad we did it.

We thought we got snubed by Snow White, she did all the tables around us, and moved on without stopping by us, but just at my wife and I were talking about being snubbed, she showed up. We told her, and we all got a laugh out of it.

Plus, she used to live near were we live and her father runs a restaurant near us, so she told us the next time we eat there to tell them Snow White sent them. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom