Princess Merida

drew81

Original Poster
From what I've heard, Princess Merida from "Brave" will be coming to WDW for meet 'n greets. I've heard a possible location for her could be The Magic of Disney Animation where Winnie the Pooh meets.

With the movie starting in June, a possible start time could be mid to late May.

I would also expect to eventually see Sophia the First at Walt Disney World. She is the new princess coming to Disney Jr.

InLikeFlynn

I am REALLY excited to hear this, but will be totally bummed if she's not a face character. I really, really hope she is...but it doesn't seem like they do that with Pixar.

drew81

Original Poster
I haven't heard for sure if Merida will be fur or face. In that past, all Pixar characters have been fur(besides some GAM).

TasiaJ

From what I've heard, Princess Merida from "Brave" will be coming to WDW for meet 'n greets. I've heard a possible location for her could be The Magic of Disney Animation where Winnie the Pooh meets.

With the movie starting in June, a possible start time could be mid to late May.

I would also expect to eventually see Sophia the First at Walt Disney World. She is the new princess coming to Disney Jr.

Will Sophia be added to the princess line also.

I am Scottish and I have never heard anyone called that

Morag yeah but I dunno would you want a Princess called Morag

Or even worse Gaelic now try and say this Aithbhreac

Old Scottish/Gaelic name meaning new speckled one

I think considering it's not a pure Scottish name is funny considering everything else about her and the film is stereotypical. I was waiting on the loch ness monster to appear or something. We don't all have ginger hair (just so yous know).

But yeah still on the subject of Princesses I have never understood why Mulan is a Princess I thought of her more as a Warrior.

DisDadEddie

From what I have read Princess Sofia & Merida would be added to the princess line. Giselle would have been added if Disney did not have to pay Amy Adams imaging writes. Disney makes a ton with their princess line, it only adds to more profit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom