Princess Fairytale Hall: Unavailable or "Blacked Out"?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
The PFTH FP+ are not working right now. I'm sure it will all over the board when the FP+ times pop up for them.
According to Disney Parks Blog -

Elsa and Anna will appear together each day until the early evening, after which other visiting Disney Princesses will be available to greet guests. Cinderella and Rapunzel will also continue making appearances at Princess Fairytale Hall"

DizneyPryncess

I am going at the same time and have the same problem. I have Rapunzel booked too but can't see any other options :( wish I had known they were going to be there. Oh well.

I have been checking every day since I made my original FP+, because I want to book MSEP when it opens up. I don't think Anna & Elsa have been an option for our week yet at all. Fingers crossed that they become an option soon. :)

LostPrincessKarleigh

They are now showing Elsa and Anna meeting at PFH on the MDE website, but no FP+ as of yet. They are still showing Cinderella and Rapunzel together and as separate M&Gs. Will update with more as I continue to stalk for FP+

wogwog

All this confusion is being made worse by the changing of the lineup. The meet and great ladies are being moved around. Disney will say it is part of the never ending "test" of MM minus. When you book anything so far out like Disney wants to you do you will always be at the mercy of changing entertainment schedules or refurbishment schedule changes to attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom