Princess Fairy Tale Hall

raymusiccity

For what it is worth, Aurora told me today that the Princess Fairy Tale Hall will be opening on September 18th. I did not ask, she just said make sure to come back and see me before we move into our new place. I think she is more reliable than the average bus driver. :happy:
It's remarkable how quickly they've been able to transform a classic ride into a meet and greet!

Sped2424

Am I the only one who is not looking forward to this at all. They should of put another ride in SWSA instead of another M&G imho.
Sleeping Beauty's frightening journey. Or Cinderella's Royal Adventure (A dark ride through cinderella's story) Although I would prefer something for Sleeping Beauty. any excuse for a giant dragon animatronic.

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

For what it is worth, Aurora told me today that the Princess Fairy Tale Hall will be opening on September 18th. I did not ask, she just said make sure to come back and see me before we move into our new place. I think she is more reliable than the average bus driver. :happy:

Thanks for the info. We've been asking around about this for awhile and my bothans gave me a magic-8 ball. Shame it looked like a thermal detonator....

On another note, Im hearing that casting is looking for test and adjust cast for 7DMTC.

WDWYankee15

If this is true then I am sure it won't be long before we hear it from one of the insiders here, especially if this is a scheduled opening as soft openings would need to occur soon. drew81 kennygman TubaGeek

Slugger

Thanks for the info. We've been asking around about this for awhile and my bothans gave me a magic-8 ball. Shame it looked like a thermal detonator....

On another note, Im hearing that casting is looking for test and adjust cast for 7DMTC.

The cast have already been chosen for test and adjust.

doctornick

Sleeping Beauty's frightening journey. Or Cinderella's Royal Adventure (A dark ride through cinderella's story) Although I would prefer something for Sleeping Beauty. any excuse for a giant dragon animatronic.

I've said before that they missed out on a great chance to more efficiently utilize space by not putting a smallish dark ride buried within the mountain of the 7DMT. The footprint is easily big enough to accomodate it and they could have put said ride in the corner nearest to BatB (where the 7DMT tracks are significantly elevated and not near ground level). And, personally, I think a Sleeping Beauty ride would have been idea in this "Fantasyland Forest" subsection.

As for the SWSA space, I agree with others that it should have been used for another ride if they didn't want to keep SWSA. They could have build the Fairytale Hall in the area of the Fairytale Garden (where Merida currently meets) instead if they wanted a permanent M&G location for the princesses.

CohibaMan

It's remarkable how quickly they've been able to transform a classic ride into a meet and greet!

I know that some people do really enjoy the meet and greets, and that's cool. People often ask why so many meet and greets now instead of more rides or real attractions. It is simple economics. Meet and Greets are quite literally the cheapest thing for them to do and slap a sign on it saying "NEW!!!"

I work in the local news business and people always ask me why they are constantly expanding more newscasts. For example, the morning news now runs from 430AM-1000AM. I give them the same answer. News is the absolute cheapest thing for a station to put on the air. Paying for a nationally syndicated program is expensive, which means you can't make as high a profit margin on the ads you sell.

News used to be about more than profit-margins, it was a civic service to the community. Oh well, I guess just like Disney's operating model, all good things must come to an end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom