princess breakfast???

wareagle93

Original Poster
Question, we're going to have breakfast in the morning at 8:00 at CRT. We're staying at all star sports and the bus driver said that the first bus runs one hour before the park opens at 9:00 meaning bus runs at 8:00. How can I make it to MK before 8:00 for breakfast?

disneysince71

They usually start them around 6:00 for the people with ADRs you should not have a problem... if you are concerned call the front desk... :) Have fun! I will be there in 10 days~!!!

luv

Answer. The busses might run earlier. Check with the front desk staff (in person, don't call) and see. If they really don't start until 7:30 or 8:00, take a cab! :)

HouCuseChickie

I've always been told the buses start up a 6:30am since it's the only way for them to accomodate guests with early reservations for meals and tours. Chef Mickey's and a few other spots start seating as early as 7am (many others start up at 7:30) so they kind of need buses early for things like this. We've never been out quite that early, but we have been out between 6:45-6:55am and caught buses no problem. You can usually just tell the driver of any bus that you're trying to make a character meal and they'll take you wherever you need to go...of course, for CRT an MK bus works too. Case in point...we had an 8:05a at CRT back in Nov...were running a tad late for my tastes that morning, but got an MK bus right around 7:30a and were at MK in plenty of time to make it to the meal.

Walt 1901

I have done the Steam train tour an we had to be a MK front gate by 7 and we took the bus. First one was at 6:30. Have a great time at breakfast. I always loved eating in the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom