Princess Breakfast

agdbeanie

I have a few questions:
1. Is the food good?
2. Which Princesses are there?
3. How much is the buffet?
4. Would it be weird to go if you don't have kids?

Thanks!

I guess your talking about the princess breakfast in Norway? If so

I have a few questions:
1. Is the food good? Yes. They give you as much food as you want. The fruit was fresh and the pastries were awesome.
2. Which Princesses are there? Snow White, Belle, Aurora, Pocahontas and Mulan.
3. How much is the buffet? It was about $20 for adults $15 for kids
4. Would it be weird to go if you don't have kids? Na. I saw lots of people there without kids. To me its a little expensive to go without kids. My daughter loved it but if it was just me and my wife I would hit another country to eat.

Upvote 0

MichRX7

Premium Member
I'll be taking my 5 y/old grand-daughter to Norway for the princess breakfast on Tuesday next week. I'll make sure I get a really *good look* at who the princesses are while I'm there! :lol:

I've got my wife fooled, she thinks I'm doing it for the grand-daughter's first trip (she hasn't even asked why she doesn't get to go), hahaha...

Upvote 0

RandeB

Food

Some of the food is good (potatoes, fruit), some bad (French Toast sticks) and some is potluck (do you like your eggs runny or dry? If you like one or the other, you have a 50 percent chance of liking 'em.)

We sat in the corner and really didn't judge the other patrons to see if they had kids or not. Just enjoyed ourselves. Go for it!

Upvote 0

Oceana

Last September my husband took me to the Princess breakfast for my birthday. We did not have kids at the time.

It was great fun, we really enjoyed watching all the other kids at the breakfast. One little girl was all dressed up as Cinderella (many were dressed as their favorite) and she was carried from the front gate waving at all the people as if she were in a parade, it was simply adorable.

Food was good, saw Snow, Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom