Princess and Pirate Party Summer 2008

jenjen1127

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there were any Princess and Pirate parties last August? We are going down August 2008 and was wondering if they may have one in the summer months. The Disney website doesn't list that far in advance as yet but I like to plan way ahead. I assume they only have it on nights when Magic Kingdom closes early. When I used to go down in the late 80s and early 90s Magic Kingdom was always open until midnight everyday in the summer but no more I guess. Anyway, if anyone knows the answer to my question, I'd love to tell my grandson that maybe we can catch one in August 2008.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yes, there were P&PP in August. DS and I attended.

They haven't even announced the dates expected for April-June yet, I don't remember when they were announced for last August. Make your plans, but be prepared to 'adjust' as required. We're attending again in February and when they put out dates I had to change two ADRs but it'll be worth it.

jenjen1127

Original Poster
Thanks for your reply. I'm on websites everyday planning and reviewing Disney info so I'll keep my eye out for the announcement of dates in August. I'm glad they did have them last August - it gives us hope.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks for your reply. I'm on websites everyday planning and reviewing Disney info so I'll keep my eye out for the announcement of dates in August. I'm glad they did have them last August - it gives us hope.
I'm hopeful too! I'll be going again in August so we'll be watching for the annuncement together! :lol:

miles1

Yes, there were P&PP in August. DS and I attended.

They haven't even announced the dates expected for April-June yet, I don't remember when they were announced for last August. Make your plans, but be prepared to 'adjust' as required. We're attending again in February and when they put out dates I had to change two ADRs but it'll be worth it.

If memory serves me, they announced the August dates in April last year, right about when we planned our trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom