Pre-Trip Prince Charming's 1st Trip! June 2017

Helloooooooooooooooo humans! :p
b4255e10f60fc8cc0f664ca8904d629e.jpg

After what seems like FOREVER, it's finally getting to the point in my countdown that I can start my PTR! For those of you who don't know me, you can check out my past TR's here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/when-in-disney-june-2015-trip-report.900769/
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-princesses-take-on-disney.914554/

Here we go! :D

Who: I'm Brittany, 24 years old, hardcore Disney diva. I'm the planner, organizer, ADR guru, and FP+ booker. This will be my 9th trip to WDW and the excitement is just as real as it's ever been. :joyfull: I will be accompanied on this trip by my Prince Charming, Dylan. He's 25 years old and has NEVER been to Disney! What is this madness!? He's excited to experience what my life revolves around, but I think that most of that excitement is just to appease me. :rolleyes: I'm sooooo excited to show him what Disney is all about and *cough* convert him *cough*. ;)

We've known each other for years as we grew up just a few towns away from one another. When we were in 9th grade, we messaged back and forth on MySpace (lol) and actually made plans to meet up at a basketball game to hangout. He ended up DITCHING ME! My little teenage heart was broken. :p Fast forward a few years and we ended up going to the same college and crossed paths often. I worked in the campus bookstore and waited on him multiple times, while he worked at a sub shop and made me lunch a time or two. It's funny to look back now and hear each other's "sides of the story" about our interactions. :) Anyway, we reconnected a couple of years ago, finally went on our first date, and the rest is history. Now we're a happy little family. :inlove: We'll have been together for about 2 years at the time of our trip.
image1.JPG

Dylan is extremely laid back and "go with the flow," while I tend to get stressed easily and can be a little high strung. :angelic: I'm sure that we'll get into a few tiffs because WE CANNOT CHANGE THESE PLANS I SLAVED OVER FOR A YEAR and he'll remind me that yes, we can. It's been a long time since I've been to Disney with a first timer, so I'm going to try really hard to always keep that in mind and SLOW DOWN so he can take everything in. I'm headstrong and obviously have certain things at Disney that I can't miss and things that I don't make time for.. So that alone is going to be a challenge lol. He is my perfect complement and will make me appreciate Disney in ways I never have before. Did I mention that I can't wait!? :D

When: June 6th - June 13th, 2017

How: I'm not sure yet.. It depends on where I can find the cheapest flight. We typically fly Spirit out of Latrobe, however their prices haven't been as reasonable as they once were. I flew Southwest to a conference this summer and the prices weren't bad. Plus, I love the option of taking TWO suitcases for "free." :rolleyes: So we may end up flying Southwest out of Pittsburgh instead. That will also impact what time we arrive which could leave opportunity to visit DS on our arrival day, which I've never done before! The Spirit flight always arrives late at night, but Southwest may give us some other options.

Where: All Star Sports; Every year I consider staying at a moderate or AOA, but I just don't spend enough time at the resort to justify the extra cost. I asked Dylan which of the All Star resorts he wanted to stay at and he thought Sports looked awesome! It's where I stayed last year, but I actually loved it there so don't mind staying again! :)

Other: We have PhotoPass/Memory Maker.. I'm still not sure what the proper thing to call it is lol. I've gotten it on my last two trips and it's SO WORTH IT. We're also on the Dining Plan (1 TS, 1 QS, and 3 SC per day). I tried it for the first time last year and loved it. I don't feel guilty about getting what I want, regardless of price, it makes it easier to budget for my meals since it's included in our package price, and DESSERT. :p

So there you have it! This is my most anticipated trip yet and the next 180 days are (hopefully) going to fly! Back to you soon with our ADR's! :hungry:

blreinsel

Original Poster
Congratulations!!! I just saw your Instagram post! How exciting!
I want the trip report RIGHT NOW :)
DITTO!!!!!! :inlove:
Okay I don't have Instagram so dying to find out what the congratulations are for (although I'm really hoping it is what I'm thinking)! Anyone want to share:happy:
:bawling: I understand:) I will just have to patiently wait!!
Crazy week and I am just now getting a chance to check in! Soooo excited for your report!!! In the meantime, relax, enjoy and soak in every magical moment of your Disney trip.

Lol! Thanks everyone! You won't have to wait long for the TR. I'll get right to writing when we get home! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom