Primeval Whirl soft opening

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Just thought everybody might want to know: although Primeval Whirl wasn't able to open Sunday, it was opened Monday for about 1/2 day.Yesterday (this morning) it was running, though I don't know how long. Only one track was running, though it seems to be working fine on its own. Since the ride isn't on the park map yet, it didn't attract too much of a crowd. Thus I decided to try a ride-a-thon to see how many times I could ride. I managed 10. Within that time, I got more pictures and found about 20 or so hidden Mickeys. (The ride is a breeding ground for the little buggers, though they're hard to spot when spinning.) I'll post the photos ASAP.

ToTBellHop

the track has a larger drop than Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain. It is about 1500 feet long, and given its speed...the ride is probably two-minutes long. Do you not like how the track is compact? I would go along with that...but the DinoRama area is small, so I think it's kewl that they could fit two coasters in there...

Danno

<i>the track has a larger drop than Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain. It is about 1500 feet long,</i>

WOW! a 1500 foot long drop! That's a doozie! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom