Prime Time closed for technical difficulties today?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
I have dinner reservations there this evening but just got a text from a friend in the park right now that says they've closed for technical difficulties. Guests with ADR's are being advised to call guest relations later to check on the status of the restaurant.

Anyone know anything about this?

figment1988

from what i've learned from someone who happens to work at Hollywood and Vine, there's a problem involving the drainage system which caused some sewage to emerge from the drains. needless to say, it's an absolute "stinker"

Zummi Gummi

Original Poster
Finally got a call from Disney Dining rescheduling my reservation to Sci-Fi. Obviously they didn't say what the issue was, but confirmed the place would be closed the remainder of the day.

from what i've learned from someone who happens to work at Hollywood and Vine, there's a problem involving the drainage system which caused some sewage to emerge from the drains. needless to say, it's an absolute "stinker"

Yuck!

ellie-badge

JJ0

Zummi Gummi

Original Poster
Less than 24 hours notice, can you charge them $10 per head?

I think what's most bothersome is that all day today, as late as 6 PM, when I last checked, you were still able to book Primetime for this evening. It can't be that hard to prevent people from making online reservations,when you know the restaurant is going to be closed.

Kramerica

I bet if you complained you could get some free food at sci fi. But is it worth it to come across as a whiny tourist for some free food? Probably not..

Zummi Gummi

Original Poster
I bet if you complained you could get some free food at sci fi. But is it worth it to come across as a whiny tourist for some free food? Probably not..

What's there to complain about? If it was in fact a sewage issue, I'm glad they closed the restaurant. I have no desire to eat with that smell wafting around.

And since I live here, we can just go another night. In fact, we rebooked for next Saturday.

It's ultimately not a huge deal and certainly not worth getting worked up about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom