priceline

dserson23

Original Poster
Hey folks, I need some help.. this may not be in the appropriate forum but, I booked a room on priceline yesterday for Animal kingdom, I realized after bookings are for two adults only and I noticed there are several king only rooms that have an occupancy of 3. Is there a way to add kids to the reservation or just hope I get 2 queen bed when I arrive, Had disney turned away people for occupancy reasons before ?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Since you booked with Priceline, you will have to contact them to make the change as they technically own the reservation.

If that goes nowhere, you should be able add the child at check in.

dserson23

Original Poster
I talked to priceline and they added my kids to the reservation, so now on MDE it shows the 4 of us. Does this mean now were guaranteed to get a room that accomodates 4 people or are we still bound to the priceline rules of accomodation for 2 adults?

I would like to add more days on through express deals for Animal Kingdon at 150 a night but I want to know im getting a room that can fit the 4 of us when I show up and wont be forced to purchase another room due to occupancy.

thanks

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I talked to priceline and they added my kids to the reservation, so now on MDE it shows the 4 of us. Does this mean now were guaranteed to get a room that accomodates 4 people or are we still bound to the priceline rules of accomodation for 2 adults?

I would like to add more days on through express deals for Animal Kingdon at 150 a night but I want to know im getting a room that can fit the 4 of us when I show up and wont be forced to purchase another room due to occupancy.

thanks
I can't speak for Priceline, but Disney will not put you in a room that will not accommodate your party size as it violates the fire code. If your Priceline reservation shows 4, you should be good.

With 2 adults and 2 kids on your reservation you will most likely either get a room with 2 queen beds or a queen and a bunk bed.

dserson23

Original Poster
I can't speak for Priceline, but Disney will not put you in a room that will not accommodate your party size as it violates the fire code. If your Priceline reservation shows 4, you should be good.

With 2 adults and 2 kids on your reservation you will most likely either get a room with 2 queen beds or a queen and a bunk bed.

Thanks for the info, I was so excited to book that I forgtot to read the policy. the priceline reservation shows only 2 Adults but they called Disney and added my children.. On MDE under checking in it has 2 adults and 2 children..So we should be good..Now I have to go through it all again to add additional days through express deals.

Jeremy Geertsema

We booked an express deal and luckily got Jambo House for $187 a night, but it was such a hassle to add people to the reservation. I went back and forth between Disney and Priceline both telling me to contact the other company. I eventually talked to someone at Disney Wholesale who did it for me but it was so frustrating. The deals on Priceline can be worth it but it was so much extra work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom