Priceline express deals

jprieur

Our 3rd Floor standard view last month
View attachment 304317

The room was in the front of the resort and the stones are on a roof covering service areas.

It was a very quiet location but a long walk from the elevator.

View attachment 304318
One of two long hallways we had to use.

But due to the resort layout, even rooms with views can be a long walk from the elevator or lobby.

We stayed in this room 5 nights. For one night I would definitely stay standard to save $90.

We stayed at yacht club 3 weeks ago, via hotels.com getting 15% off Disney’s best nightly rate and we literally had the exact same type room on the 3rd floor. It was as far from the elevator as you could get, we were 3rd floor overlooking the exact type of roof in your picture (believe it was the connector to the convention section).

Plus of the location was the lack of foot traffic by our door (we were at the dead end of the hallway). Minus was it was an odd shaped room, probably same sq footage but most was allocated to a long ‘hall’ from our front door to the bed area, so less useable space.

Looks like Disney is keen to throw third party room only reservations to these types of rooms. Didn’t bother me based on what we payed over rack rate.

danheaton

These are the descriptions you will see and which resort you should get:

Value:
Pop - This vibrant, lively property boasts beautifully landscaped grounds.​
AoA - Enjoy kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces here.​
All-Star Movies - Take advantage of the walking trail and lovely pools at this centrally located lodging.​
All-Star Sports - Get active on the sports courts at this location close to the best attractions.​
Moderate:
POFQ - Enjoy jazzy evening entertainment at this well-designed resort.​
POR - Find lots of amenities amid the Southern style at this upscale resort.​
CBR - Numerous pools and lush surroundings are hallmarks of this tropically inspired spot.​
Deluxe:
Boardwalk Inn - The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm.​
Beach Club/Yacht Club - Enjoy the water features and dining at this Orlando resort.​
AKL - Breathtaking décor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property.​
Poly - Soak in the waterside views and tropical decor close to area attractions.​
GF - Pamper yourself in the smartly designed rooms or at the spa of this grand choice.​
Deluxe/Other:
Dolphin - Both the decor and varied recreation options are fun and colorful here.​
Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.​

Awesome! I am bookmarking this page for the next time I go. This would be really helpful for a possibly quick solo trip where I want to stay on property but don't want to pay much $$.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
betterbidding.com should be able to give you a clue as to what hotel you're going to end up with.

In my personal experience, it's about 80% correct.

disneyworlddad

Just so everyone knows you can opening multiple Priceline pages. Just find the express deal you want and open another page. Generally if you search by area and stars you can figure out which hotel it is. Look at Guest rating (example 7+) and number of verified guest reviews. Doing this I have never been wrong after booking.

PNWMAX

I know this is an old thread but it's the one I found regarding Priceline Express. Sorry if this question seems silly, but do you just go to priceline.com to get the priceline express deals? Or is there a separate website to go to?

Also, if you book your rooms through priceline, can you still get the dining plan added?

Thanks in advance!

Msinnott43

No you can’t get dining added to the Priceline deals. They are more room only but you can link them in your mde for booking fastpasses at 60 days out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom