Preview of Lilo & Stitch

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Lilo & Stitch

When Lilo, a rambunctious young Elvis-loving Hawaiian girl, adopts a cuddly "puppy", she has no idea the creature, whom she names Stitch, is actually a hyper extraterrestial in disguise. The pair star in a lushly animated comedy that is being directed by Chris Sanders (one of Mulan's screenwriters) and Dean DeBlois. The film is scheduled for theatrical release next summer.

From Disney Magazine

wdwmaniac

Lilo (Tia Carrere) is a young Hawaiian girl who adopts a dog named Stitch (Jason Scott Lee) who is actually an alien criminal. While he was being transported to an intergalactic prison, Stitch's ship crashed into Earth and he is now trying to escape detection from the alien police hot on his tail.

Starring Voices of: Jason Scott Lee, Tia Carrere
Directed by Chris Sanders, Dean Deblois
Studio Walt Disney Pictures

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
It is going to be Disney's latest animated film. I don't know if it is going to be a comedy but accouding to some animators, this movie is this generation's Dumbo.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
The animated film is was totally produced at Walt Disney Studios Florida. This is the third one: Mulan and Tarzan were also made here.

Goofster

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
The animated film is was totally produced at Walt Disney Studios Florida. This is the third one: Mulan and Tarzan were also made here.

But this is the first one with ALL the work being done in Florida, right?

<SRH>

Actually Mulan was the first animated film done fully in Florida. I think they did a few pieces of Tarzan, but not the whole thing. Now they are working on this new one. They also did the Roger Rabbit shorts, and some other short film which I don't remember the name of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom