Pretty cool

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Nice, where can I find them, I'm a bit thick!!! Plus what's the 'points' about, I don't remember this before!
When you hit reply, just look in the editor box near to the top, and you will see FONT choices etc, and then a smiley. Click on that and you will get the smiley choices.

nepalostparks

Nice, where can I find them, I'm a bit thick!!! Plus what's the 'points' about, I don't remember this before!

In the reply box where you type your message, look along the top next to Font Size for the smiley that looks like :) which will give you a drop down box

dave&di

When you hit reply, just look in the editor box near to the top, and you will see FONT choices etc, and then a smiley. Click on that and you will get the smiley choices.
I'm not getting anything other than just the box to write in, no editor box at all (sad face)!!!

dave&di

What operating system and web browser are you on? Do you have a button giving you 'More Options'.
I have 'more options' if just takes me to 'reply to thread' no editor box there either.
I on an IPad if that helps, I'm not computer minded at all, sorry! (embarrassed face!)

rodserling27

Not bad, but I'd like the blue color scheme to return. Otherwise, looks fantastic!

Edit: Also, I'd like custom titles...something a but more than "A Well-Known Member" or "Member." I've got 881 posts, I'd like something a bit more than "Member" lol

Edit 2: Darn i miss the animated smileys! But the Forum operates so much more smoothly than before.

Laura

Premium Member
Not bad, but I'd like the blue color scheme to return. Otherwise, looks fantastic!

Edit: Also, I'd like custom titles...something a but more than "A Well-Known Member" or "Member." I've got 881 posts, I'd like something a bit more than "Member" lol

Edit 2: Darn i miss the animated smileys! But the Forum operates so much more smoothly than before.

It looks like you'll eventually get promoted to active member. I'm guessing the threshold is 1,000 posts?

GenerationX

It was a trip in the wayback machine to see where all of my "likes" came from: July, 2004 - April, 2005. That was the era of "rep points", which must have come over in the data migration as likes. Nice work, Steve!

Captain Chaos

I like the blue background better. Too much white on this background. But, I'm sure I'll get used to it. Other than that, everything else is a positive. I especially like how the site moves much faster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom