Pretoria Disney Resort

Miru

Original Poster
Toontown

Welcome to Toontown! Home of Mickey and company! What a relief after Terror Square, especially.

Step right up to Peg-Leg Pete’s One-Man Circus, an animatronic show. This humorous display features a variety of skits.

Oswald’s Scrap Shop is an indoor kiddie coaster set in a large building themed around Epic Mickey. Just outside is Oswald’s House, a modest little cottage where Oswald, Ortensia, and Gus are open for meetings and cuddles!

The best meeting area is known as Toontown Square, an area with a huge variety of meetable characters. You never know who’s there! Ludwig Von Drake? Humphrey Bear? Sagebrush Sadie? Duffy? The home of the big cheese himself is up ahead, Mickey’s House. Play around in his place for a bit when waiting in line to meet the Sensational Seven (plus a few others on occasion).

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is the star attraction of the land. Step inside limousine-like vehicles and begin our high-speed chase. It’s real crazy here. After the end of the ride comes the Achievements in Fun store, home to many Mickey souvenirs.

Those into a slower pace will appreciate the Conjunction Junction, a themed train ride based on that classic show called Schoolhouse Rock. It’s adjacent to the Conjunction Junction Diner, which shows Schoolhouse Rock numbers. A new version of Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride is also there to shock and confuse guests once again on their journey across the English countryside and beyond.

I’ll be covering parades and fireworks next, plus a few other details.

Miru

Original Poster
Park-wide Entertainment

Much like WDW, the resort has an interactive TCG; Sorcerers of Pretoria. Tourists can take their cards from Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and use them here too, making this an expansion set. The story goes that Vanitas has been unleashed by Hades after his last defeat, and is now haunting areas of Pretoria Disneyland. Each area has its own storyline. The registration desk is in the Plaza of Good Hopes, which gives visitors a set of starter cards, a portal key card, and instructions. Booster pack stations can be found in every land. There are 140 cards in this new booster set, double the amount of the original. The cards may now include differing Attack, Boost, and Dodge types, whereas in the original these were all the same on each card. (Example: “Drax’s Repeat Cutter” has Quick Attack 3/Energy Boost 1/Gross Dodge 2)

Each gameplay terminal offers a different challenge. All lands have 5 gameplay terminals per block (so we could see riders go to the same land repeatedly), and if all 5 are completed, players obtain a complimentary booster pack. Depending on a player’s score, they may also acquire promo cards.

Once we start in the Plaza, we get a few missions to tackle. Looks like Constantine’s robbed One Man’s Dream. Figure out his location and then apprehend him at Elsa’s castle. But watch out, he’s hired the Moopets as muscle. Beat out the sound produced by the Moopets to flush out Constantine and then catch him. After he’s locked up, we see Mysterio in the background of the scene of his arrest.

In Tommoropolis, Ronan the Accuser has landed alongside Yon-Rogg. Taking down a few other waves of Kree headed by the likes of Minn-Erva at each station, and once all stations are clear, a battle against Yon-Rogg commences. Take down his ship, board it, and confront the man himself 1 on 1. Ronan’s already fled, though. (Promo Card: “Captain Marvel’s Reactor Blast”)

Fantasyland’s now being terrorized by Hela herself, unleashed from the ruins of Asgard by Vanitas. Dodge her blades, stop the skeleton army and Fenris wolf, get past Surtur, and get to her lair. Hela may be tough, but she can be re-sealed in where Asgard once was. (Promo Card: “Sif’s Command”)

Pristine Frontiers are still pristine, but hazardous as well. It’s Shere Khan’s prowl, alongside the Carnotaurus and his raptor minions. Escape a collapsing canopy, fight your way through raptors and the Carnotaurus, dodge Kaa’s hypnotic gaze, and secure Shere Khan’s location. But wait? Where’d Shere Khan go? The Groundshaker Heartless serves as the boss instead. Dodge its attacks and make your way to the top of it to win. (Promo Card: “Shuri’s Call of the Dora Milaje”)

What sort of enemy could hold hostage to Terror Square? One of its own inhabitants could be suspect. This chapter focuses on mystery and investigation rather than quick-time action, where you must figure out who’s behind all this. Investigations lead you towards none other than Henry “The Phantom” Ravenswood. This nightmare has managed to escape, but rescuing Melanie is satisfying enough, stopping Vanitas’s invulnerable Unversed swarm. (Promo Card: “Punisher’s Direct Hit”)

Toontown should be obvious. But not quite. The town’s simply covered in Unversed. They’ve also started activating the old Cogs. Stop the Cog Machines, then shut off all the Cogs so the toons can defeat them. (Promo Card: “Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!”) Easy? Tommoropolis has a return trip. This time, AUTO has re-activated, and wants to halt humankind’s progress and then turn it against them. (Promo Card: “Xion’s Data Crusher”) The return trip to Pristine Frontiers pits players against Zira. (Promo Card: “Kovu’s Tough Claws”)

Once all are clear, head back to the Plaza for a final showdown. Ronan, Shere Khan, Hela, and The Phantom all return for one massive fight. Mysterio also joins in, just before Vanitas makes his grand entrance. This will be a test of everything you’ve learned. The return trips may easily help grant players more experience. Similar to the classic “Pin Trading”, Cast Members are happy to trade their own cards.

There are also special holiday editions of the game in certain lands. For example, Mother Ginger will take advantage of the defeat of the Sugar Plum Fairy and militarize all of Fantasyland for Christmas. Stop her maniacal machines and mutants, free the Mouse Prince, and ultimately fight both Mother Ginger and the Sugar Plum Fairy to a standstill. Oogie Boogie arrives ‘round Christmas in Terror Square. Stop his mockery of a sled and catch him where he lands.

The shopping district also contains a Stadium for competitive players. Organized play is available, with a special booster pack set of 42 cards to purchase there (boosters have only 3 cards). A high-score table for the campaign mode can be found near Pride Rock. In addition to the Marvel and Kingdom Hearts cards I have mentioned, the set also contains Gravity Falls, Moana, The Muppets, Zootopia, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Indiana Jones, Tron, and of course, Frozen and Star Wars.

As mentioned before, the train features different special shows as it travels. Passing into Pristine Frontiers, we enter the Primeval World, a more scientifically accurate version than the original classic. This is also the new home of the Backside of Water (you may get wet!). Terror Square is home to Cryptid Valley, with scenes of various mythical creatures of African folklore, as well as, true to its name, cryptids. Spooky, isn’t it? Toontown’s got something happier. Ludwig Von Drake’s exhibition hall! Check out his new inventions there, hopefully they don’t go wrong. Our turn over to Fantasyland is accompanied by the Timekeeper, a big-screen showcase akin to the King Kong stuff on the Universal tour. Tommorowland presents a lunar landscape recreating our own moon landing. A transcendent experience, but nothing compared to what comes before we return to the Plaza. The Hall of Our History is a cave-painting-inspired showcase of life’s evolutionary history, with animated cave paintings on the walls, Pepper’s Ghost effects, and animatronic storytellers.

The parks first parade is known as the Flight of Fantasy, an original storyline that also incorporates several IP as floats. A procession of flag-bearers and drummers pave the way for the first float. This float tells the story via a scene of actors looking into the “Bubbles of Hope”, a gateway into another realm from their dark world. Each float is unique; based on different Disney IP. The Finding Nemo float plays “In The Big Blue World”, and is themed around the Great Barrier Reef, as dancers trail behind it. The ocean washes us onto the shores of the Lilo and Stitch float, with “Aloha E Komo Mai”, and a more than a baker’s dozen of Experiments. We progress into an Incredibles float, with Voyd looking on from above, a Muppet float host to “Man or Muppet”, a Kingdom Hearts float, a Treasure Planet float, and then Wakanda. Wakanda’s got two floats, one of T’Challa in his futuristic city and one recreating the iconic final battle on the mountain. The city of Wakanda’s float has futuristic lights and sounds, Shuri testing out inventions, and plenty of tall structures. The climactic battle float features M’Baku and the Dora Milage fighting off Killmonger’s forces on the ground as T’Challa holds the dying Killmonger in his arms at the top. The final float is Pride Rock. Prepare to be in awe at the representation of the park’s icon.

At night, however, the Specters of Light takes over. Mickey and company lead this one. Mickey’s big drum starts this majestic festivity! Fantasyland’s sublands each get a float. The Imagination Institute presents their float first. Imagination and science can be combined to make the world a better place. Next float is the Storybook Woods, where shifting trees of bright fruits reveal scenes of Wonderland, Neverland, the 100 Acre Wood, and the depths of the Great Barrier Reef. A large Cheshire Cat float, alongside a slightly smaller Crush float, are prominent. Enchanted Cove’s float makes a big splash with “Part of Your World”, now recited by Melody. Tommoropolis’s first float is the Milano, in flight with lights on-board, jamming to the Main Street Electrical Parade theme. After this Milano float, we see Rey on her speeder bike. Then we see the Axiom, with Wall-E and Eve prominent at the front, with a smaller Buzz float. Pristine Frontiers has a majestic float of Simba and Nala’s encounter in adulthood, cuing up “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?”

30 minutes later, above us illuminates Space Orchestra, a fireworks program. The soundtrack starts pumping throughout the park, and you can get great views from certain attractions. The appearance by Sora in flight is a highlight. Elsa’s castle also receives projections onto it to elucidate on the magic. It’s a beautiful way to end your day (save for maybe a bit of shopping) at the park.

Next I will be posting things like a meet and greet character list and the Halloween changes. Also, does anyone want detailed ridethroughs?

Miru

Original Poster
As said before, here’s the park’s track list of area loops:

Area Loops

Entrance

Circle of Life
The Morning Report
I Just Can’t Wait to be King
Hakuna Matata
Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Love Will Find a Way
Upendi
He Lives in You
One By One
Grasslands Chant

The Plaza of Good Hopes

The Rainbow Connection
Married Life (“Up”)
Spider-Man Theme
Mickey Mouse Club March
Bella Note
The Siamese Cat Song
Cruella De Vil
The Muppet Show Theme Song
Everybody Wants to Be a Cat
Walkin’ Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA

Elsa’s Palace

Do You Want to Build a Snowman
In Summer
Let it Go
Love is an Open Door
Life’s Too Short
More Than Just a Spare
You’re You
Into the Unknown

Fantasyland

New Renaissance Avenue
Imagination Institute
Theme from Inside Out
One Little Spark
Dreamflight Theme
Makin’ Memories

Storybook Woods

Winnie-The-Pooh
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers
I’m Just A Little Black Raincloud
Up, Down, Touch the Ground
Hip-Hip-Pooh-Ray
Wherever You Are
Forever and Ever
Adventure is a Wonderful Thing
‘Round my Family Tree
Your Heart Will Lead You Home
Everything is Honey
Shoulder to Shoulder
Alice in Wonderland
In A World of My Own+I’m Late
Beyond the Laughing Sky/Second Star to the Right
I’m Odd
You Can Fly
The Elegant Captain Hook
Your Mother and Mine
In the Big Blue World
Baby Mine
When I See an Elephant Fly

Enchanted Cove

Under the Sea
Part of Your World
Fathoms Below
Poor Unfortunate Souls
One Jump Ahead
Arabian Nights
A Whole New World
Belle
I’m Wishing
Let it Go
Simple and Clean
Sanctuary

Tommoropolis

Immortals
To Infinity and Beyond
Down to Earth
Star Wars theme
Guardians Inferno
Duel of the Fates
Battle of the Heroes
Yub Nub
Celebration
Binary Sunset
Force Theme

Pristine Frontiers

You’ll Be In My Heart
Black Panther theme
Raiders March
The Jungle Book overture/Serengeti Serenade
The Bare Necessities
Colonel Hathi’s March
Circle of Life
Brothers All
I’m On My Way (Brother Bear)
Marion’s Theme
Jungle Beat
DINOSAUR theme

Terror Square

Grim Grinning Ghosts
Poor Unfortunate Souls
Pink Elephants on Parade
Friends on the Other Side
Shiny
Be Prepared
Imperial March
My Lullaby

Toontown

Mickey Mouse Club March
Minnie’s Yoo-Hoo
Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
The World Owes Me a Livin’
Conjunction Junction
Three is a Magic Number
Sufferin’ Till Suffrage
Lucky Seven Sampson
A Tiny Urban Zoo
Verb: That’s What’s Happening
The Simpsons Theme

Any suggestions? Any songs that should be added to this or removed?

Last edited:

Tank Man

As said before, here’s the park’s track list of area loops:

Area Loops

Entrance

Circle of Life
The Morning Report
I Just Can’t Wait to be King
Hakuna Matata
Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Love Will Find a Way
Upendi
He Lives in You
One By One
Grasslands Chant

The Plaza of Good Hopes

The Rainbow Connection
Married Life (“Up”)
Spider-Man Theme
Mickey Mouse Club March
Bella Note
The Siamese Cat Song
Cruella De Vil
The Muppet Show Theme Song
Everybody Wants to Be a Cat

Elsa’s Palace

Do You Want to Build a Snowman
In Summer
Let it Go
Love is an Open Door
Life’s Too Short
More Than Just a Spare
You’re You

Fantasyland

New Renaissance Avenue
Imagination Institute
Theme from Inside Out
One Little Spark
Dreamflight Theme

Storybook Woods

Winnie-The-Pooh
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers
I’m Just A Little Black Raincloud
Up, Down, Touch the Ground
Hip-Hip-Pooh-Ray
Wherever You Are
Forever and Ever
Adventure is a Wonderful Thing
‘Round my Family Tree
Your Heart Will Lead You Home
Everything is Honey
Alice in Wonderland
In A World of My Own+I’m Late
Beyond the Laughing Sky/Second Star to the Right
I’m Odd
You Can Fly
The Elegant Captain Hook
Your Mother and Mine
In the Big Blue World
Baby Mine
When I See an Elephant Fly

Enchanted Cove

Under the Sea
Part of Your World
Fathoms Below
Poor Unfortunate Souls
One Jump Ahead
Arabian Nights
A Whole New World
Belle
I’m Wishing
Let it Go
Simple and Clean
Sanctuary

Tommoropolis

Immortals
To Infinity and Beyond
Down to Earth
Star Wars theme
Guardians Inferno
Duel of the Fates
Battle of the Heroes
Yub Nub
Celebration
Binary Sunset
Force Theme

Pristine Frontiers

You’ll Be In My Heart
Black Panther theme
Raiders March
The Jungle Book overture/Serengeti Serenade
The Bare Necessities
Colonel Hathi’s March
Circle of Life
Brothers All
I’m On My Way (Brother Bear)
Marion’s Theme
Jungle Beat
DINOSAUR theme

Terror Square

Grim Grinning Ghosts
Poor Unfortunate Souls
Pink Elephants on Parade
Friends on the Other Side
Shiny
Be Prepared
Imperial March
My Lullaby

Toontown

Mickey Mouse Club March
Minnie’s Yoo-Hoo
Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
The World Owes Me a Livin’
Conjunction Junction
Three is a Magic Number
Sufferin’ Till Suffrage
Lucky Seven Sampson
A Tiny Urban Zoo

Any suggestions? Any songs that should be added to this or removed?
Nice

Miru

Original Poster
Big question... WHERE'S "VERB: THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING" IN THE TOONTOWN LOOP?!

Added. Now for the list of meet and greet characters under normal circumstances:

Meetable Character List, By Land (not including holiday exclusives)

Plaza of Good Hopes

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Daisy Duck
Sora
Kairi
Riku
Spider-Man
Kermit the Frog
Fozzie Bear
Miss Piggy
Gonzo the Great
Walter
Janice
Spider-Gwen^
Peni Parker^
Black Panther
Goliath

Tommoropolis

Buzz Lightyear
Groot
Captain Marvel
Star Lord
Gamora
Xion
Roxas
Stitch
Angel
Reuben
Felix
Sparky
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca
Kylo Ren
Darth Vader
C-3P0
Jar Jar Binks
Aqua

Fantasyland

Dreamfinder
Figment
Kairi
Xion
Aqua
Namine
Winnie the Pooh
Tigger
Piglet
Eeyore
Kanga & Roo
Rabbit
Owl
Lumpy
Alice
White Rabbit
March Hare
Mad Hatter
Queen of Hearts
Tinkerbell
Vidia
Iridessa
Rosetta
Fawn
Periwinkle
Zarina
Silvermist
Ariel
Melody
Prince Eric
Thor
Loki
Sif
Valkyrie
Hela
Snow White
Aladdin
Jasmine
Genie
Jafar
Cinderella
Anna
Elsa
Mulan
Pocahontas
Merida
Moana
Jiminy Cricket
Aurora
Tiana
Rapunzel
Eugene” Flynn” Rider
Cassandra
Mickey (King Mickey, Sorcerer Mickey)
Goofy (KH attire)
Donald (KH attire)
Belle
Beast
Joy
Sadness

Pristine Frontiers

Indiana Jones
Black Panther
M’Baku
Mickey (Safari Gear)
Donald (Safari Gear)
Scrooge McDuck
Huey
Dewey
Louie
Webby
Shuri
Baloo
King Louie
Timon
Rafiki
Lucky (Audio-Animatronic, new model)
Simba (Audio-Animatronic)
Pumbaa (Audio-Animatronic)

Terror Square

Melanie Ravenswood
Ghost Rider
Dr. Strange
Wong
Daredevil ^
The Punisher ^
Venom ^
Gaston
Jack Skellington
Sally
Oogie Boogie
Deadpool ^
Goliath
Demona
Loki
Maleficent
Pete (KH attire)

Toontown

Mickey Mouse (normal, retro, and formal)
Pete (normal and retro)
Minnie Mouse (normal and retro)
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Ortensia
Gremlin Gus
J. Thaddeus Toad
Sagebrush Sadie
Humphrey Bear
Ranger Woodlore
Gyro Gearloose
Launchpad McQuack
Scrooge McDuck
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Goofy
Clarabelle Cow
Pluto
Horace Horsecollar
Chip
Dale
Gadget Hackwrench
Sora (Timeless River)
Roger Rabbit
Bonkers D. Bobcat
Conjunction Junction
Verb
Schoolhouse Rocky
My Hero Zero
Bill
Lucky Seven Sampson
Naughty Number Nine

The ^ symbol denotes characters who may have some copyright issues with their appearance.

Last edited:

Miru

Original Poster
Hotel
Accompanying the park and shopping area is a hotel. It’s known as the Magic Rainbow Resort. Entering the plaza, a large statue of Mufasa appears in the lobby, along with a Pride Rock fountain. Check in at the ornately-decorated front desk, with subtle images of Disney characters in the leaves, and then check out the rest of the lobby. There’s a chandelier, tvs playing Disney shorts, and a nice view of the rooms available. Outside, there is a garden and pool area. The pool is themed; the first waterslide complex is themed to none other than Skull Rock. Climb up the stairs to get into the three waterslides, one down each eye and one in the nostrils. Climb over the pool as well, using a rope. There is also a waterfall beneath Skull Rock, and a water bucket that will fill and tip over. Inside the slides, you may notice a note on the wall reading “Jane was here!”

The other complex is based on Hercules. Columns will squirt water, and the inside of the temple contains the entrance to a tube slide. Above a statue of Zeus is a water bucket, and two more are to his sides. Pegasus’s stable can also be seen, with a small slide. Carvings depicting the Muses and even Hercules’s oft-forgotten pals Cassandra and Icarus are also present.

A stroll away reveals another surprise; a waterfall, known as Nahtazu Falls, provides calming noise, and is also the basis of a special showcase nightly. Everlasting Prisms is the name of the waterfall’s nightly show. Lights suddenly flash behind the falls, illuminating neon signs of Disney characters above, as the music begins. Fountains will dance around, as familiar Disney tracks accompany them. The first track is “Circle of Life”, as a statue of Rafiki holding Simba emerges from the water. “One Little Spark” is next. A medley of sidekick songs, including “Hakuna Matata”, “The Bare Necessities”, and “‘Twas Brillig”, framed by “You Got a Friend in Me”, will play, accompanied by the lights of a neon Cheshire Cat, as fountains jet up with first orange, green, and brown, then green and yellow, then lastly pink and purple. The Cheshire Cat is also projected on the waterfall. A mist forms as his song plays, with some bars of “I’m Odd” accompanying it. From the mist emerge the Pink Elephants on Parade, accompanied by Danny Elfman’s rendition of their anthem. Pink Elephants are projected on the waterfall as more are illuminated from the neon signs.

The mist thickens and turns green, as soon, we are “Poor Unfortunate Souls”, as Ursula’s arms rise from the water. Fountains move fiercely and surround the helpless viewers in thick darkness. As the music comes to the orchestrated climax, from above, “lightning” strikes the fierce sea witch down. Who struck her down? None other than Sorcerer Mickey. “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” makes the fountains dance and splash around, replicating what is seen in Fantasia. The magic reaches a crescendo, revealing Yen Sid. The show ends with a reprise of “Circle of Life.”

Stroll over past the fountain to find yourselves at the 12-Principle Terrace, a bar and grill area themed to the Walt-era animation studio, the desks the 9 Old Men might work at. Pencil tests can be seen projected onto the walls. Copies of model sheets are printed on the menus. Even the menu is based roughly on what was served at the studio cafe during Walt’s lifetime, from the design to the offerings. Check out “Stromboli’s Favorite Sandwich” and you are unlikely to ever regret it. The seating can give you a nice view of the garden and the waterfall, as well. Once you’ve gotten to the Fantasy Tower, head down for Chez Figment, the requisite buffet joint. The pink and purple in the waiting area, with an orange floor, indicate what you’re in for. Plenty of healthy options there, and several rather creative dishes. We recommend you reserve, buffets are always a big deal. Occupying the same floor is the gift shop, Mousewares Depot.

Go up another 5 floors for Toot, Whistle, Plunk, and Boom, an ice-cream parlor with a musical flair. Step on the musical notes on the floor to play tones. The top floor is where the fun really gets going for the grown-ups; the Buena Vista Grill is a good pick for enjoying the best of the cuisine of California and Florida, all with a spectacular view from above. This is also where you will find a door marked with “33”.

Tomorrow Tower is home to Big Shot Grill and Games, a combination arcade and grill, on its first floor. Try some Horizon Salad, the Innovention Sandwich, San Fransokyo Franks, and other futuristic menu items. Then go and play some arcade games. Check out Galaxy Glassware after that, to get some nice drinkware, plus crystals! Look up at the ceiling for futuristic line patterns.

The Pristine Tower has Jiko: The Cooking Place, for great regional flavors. It can be found on the first floor. All three towers are home to penthouse suites. The Pristine Tower has the Hakuna Matata suite. “Rocky outcroppings” form the suite, with vines on the walls. Walk through a meerkat tunnel to get into the kids room. The kid room has bunk-beds, fitting two per each bunk. Even the full fridge is themed. Head over to the Fantasy Tower for the Oswald Penthouse. Black, white, and blue are the name of the game in this penthouse. A “rabbit ears” tv showcases Oswald’s shorts. A tribute to Disney’s even earlier stars can also be found in some rooms. The kids room has hammocks. Tomorrow Tower has the Wakanda Forever Penthouse. This high-tech centerpiece has a great view of the park, along with lots of Wakandan decor.

Miru

Original Poster
It’s that spooky time of year right now, so I present a detailed ride-through of Ghost Citadel.

Welcome, all who come near, to the Ghost Citadel. The citadel’s gates are made of limestone, forming a naturalistic arch, emblazoned with the ride’s logo on a metal plate. When you enter the gates, you may see a carriage driven by an invisible horse. It even seems to move around a little. The citadel has a Germanic design sense and it shows. In the covered walkway, marked by stone falcons at each end, there is a large window that gives a view of the graveyard, inspired by Colonial African designs, and the inscriptions often take from those grim cautionary fairy-tales of old; “Here Lyes Suppen-Kaspar, Who Would Not Eat his Soup Any Longer”, “Buried Here Is Konrad Flick. Snip-Snip! The Scissorman came for him!”, “Wicked Frederick, gone forever. Good riddance to him!”, and “Here Lies ye Body of Swifty Larue. Life was too fast for this poor dude. Born Ye 3rd of June 1968-Died ye 22nd of January, 2006”. The last one is a direct reference to the infamous Superstar Limo, down to his death date, the opening date of Mike and Sulley to the Rescue. Closer to the citadel are a few headstones that will move around. Madame Leota’s Eyes will open, dart around, and then glow green. The headstones of the Hitchhiking Ghosts will sway much as they do. From an unmarked grave emerge red eyes, those of Constance Hatchaway. These are accompanied by a jazz version of “Grim Grinning Ghosts”, as you come closer to the citadel itself. You may also hear some narration; “When the clock strikes 13, that is the hour of the unknown. Those towns that have collapsed re-emerge from the nothingness. That is when the echoes of the past return, parading ghoulish delights for all who come near.” The citadel is a ghostly green color. The front of the citadel appears to be a wide-eyed demonic face (similar to Japanese oni and tengu), with an open maw forming the door and a long tongue for the carpet. Cast members will be there to escort guests inside the foyer.

The mystic foyer is marked with a chandelier, a number of candelabras, wallpaper with eye patterns, and a large grandfather clock. A door to your left will often creak and it seems like someone is trying to get out. There’s another door next to it which opens for the Halloween walkthroughs. Get into the stretching room from a large door at the opposite end of the room, and stand at the center of the room, to start the preshow proper. There are eight portraits in the Stretching Room. As they each stretch into position, you will hear narration from the Ghost Host. “When towns vanish, ghosts of them are left behind. Shadows of pasts long faded provide a new view on life. Within these depths, you will understand the entropy of existence. What am I saying, even I don’t understand? Another thing I don’t understand is that this stretching room has no windows, no doors, and no chimney. Your challenge is to find a way out! Have… “fun”, mortals…” The room’s lighting goes off, as lightning crashes outside with thunder, and flames begin to crackle.”There’s always a way out; mine.” An ornate, crimson doorway opens wide for riders. “Quickly, before the gate seals, and something horrid appears”

The hall of changing portraits now has portraits on both sides. Some will also change four times. Some even disappear. When this ends, you are in the Collections Room. Various odd curios are placed all around the room, including several Museum of the Weird items. An Eryops Skull looks around the room with glowing green eyes. The eyes in the wallpaper look around, open, and close. Candleman will melt, before his eyes open, revealing large, solid green eyes. A bust of the Mistress of Evil also looks around the room, keeping her eyes on riders, and will rarely blink, or even wink. The loading area is up ahead, after taking a turn to the right. You may expect a procession of slow Omnimovers to trickle through the room...

As it turns out, the ghostly vehicles are trackless! The glowing vehicles practically beckon for riders, don’t they? Miss Gracey, seen in Animatronic form, seems to agree. In fact, she provides the safety spiel while she’s seated in one, spinning around. Look on the back of the wall to see some more eyes, as well as a letter from “The Museum of the Weird”. As we glide out of the loading area, vehicles twist and diverge in their pathways. Four rooms can be entered from the loading area. The first possible room is the observatory. And in the stars are phantasmal constellations (such as the Headless Horseman), and the equipment seems to be possessed to move around. Outside one can see the grave of one “Master Gracey”, as blue flames seem to appear around it.

The second possible room is the workshop. Tools come to life and hack away at the room. Pieces of a table fall off, the walls crack, and wallpaper peels away. A voice is heard saying “Do not enter the basement of the west wing!” A door falls over, revealing the observatory. The third possible room is the trophy room, littered with taxidermied curios and other such items. These curios then come to life, haunting ghosts of hunters and collectors for their damage. A case of curios swings away, seemingly about to hit riders, revealing a hidden passageway to the grand hall. The fourth of these rooms is the studio. Inside, there are more changing portraits. A canvas is shown, blank, yet suddenly oozing strange green slime, which suddenly becomes red. The spirit of miss Sally Slater floats down from above, and the canvas changes into a portrait of her. Soon, so does every other portrait. She does a pirouette, and vehicles spin with her, leading into them finding a passageway.

Vehicles converge in Sir Ebon Blud’s grand hall, with a view of the ghostly town in sight. A chandelier will suddenly drop down. An organ will start to play itself, with riders forced into a ghostly dance, alongside dancing phantoms. Each car will move in a different way. Riders may also end up with one of a number of dancing partners; from Sally Slater to Little Leota. Ebon Blud himself appears, dueling Captain Gore. After this room, riders diverge again, but in a more dramatic way. Some exit the mansion entirely, heading into town square. Others will enter yet another room in the mansion.

Riders get a glimpse of a few other rooms, such as the Master Bedroom, home to a pillowfight of unearthly proportions, the greenhouse, where ghostly gardeners pick mutated fruits, and the billiard room, with “live” billiards as ghosts bat each other around like billiard balls.

The next room in the mansion is the attic, where the ride takes an especially dark turn; inside, a series of phantom brides appear and disappear in horror; noticing that as portraits of various couples change; the first thing to happen is that the bride is replaced with one particular crook; Constance Hatchaway. Then the groom’s head vanishes. The dripping of blood is your only sound as you progress into darkness. Suddenly, red strobe lights flash, and a chorus of screams is heard as Constance Hatchaway’s evil spirit looms overhead, axe ready to strike riders. Riders take a drop into a secret ossuary after this, dodging the swinging blade. The ossuary contains a few bones scattered around, along with the lost ghost of a prisoner, playing “Grim Grinning Ghosts” on her harmonica. The ossuary May exit to either the road or the sewers. In the sewers, phantom plumbers are hard at work as the lights flicker. On the roadway, “Travelling Tuck & Tina’s Thingys” is ready to try and make a profit off of unsuspecting spirits. A procession of hearses driven by invisible horses can also be seen.

If you exit the mansion, town square is home to a number of businesses hawking their wares, along with the ghostly mayor being ferried on a rickshaw. One business is none other than Madame Leota’s cart! If you get a closer look, she’ll start up a seance. Cars will start to spin around her cart before they disperse in one single-file line, before dispersing even further into town. Another is a hattery run by the Hatbox Ghost. Hey, ain’t that Melanie Ravenswood searching for a new hat? The Hatbox Ghost’s illusion continues, with a few more hatboxes that may hide his head inside.

Regardless, the sky reveals a glowing image of towns past, all scattered through the night sky. As we race toward it, we enter a graveyard for the jamboree scene. “Grim Grinning Ghosts” begins in full, as the phantasmal festivities kick off. Heads pop up from behind or even within headstones. Ghosts swing from the trees. At the center of it all are the Singing Busts, the five of them belting out the melody as a few phantoms nearby boogie their unlives away. All sorts of spectral shenanigans will happen, from opera-singers, to a disco ball under a weeping willow, to a Busby Berkeley-style dive, one after another, into the lake.

After this, we return into dark places, a forgotten corridor inscribed with wicked runes that glow red, leading to a cold vision; a forgotten sacrificial altar, decked out with the symbols of Shiriki Utundu. From the shadows gleams the Tower of Terror overhead. The next corridor reveals murals of the fall of the town, a prophecy forgotten by those who should have listened, as Madame Leota recites ancient syllables to “expel the living”. The Hitchhiking Ghosts make up the finale, as their dancing headstones suddenly reveal their ghostly forms. As one of the trio decides to board, riders will feel a ghostly chill pass over them.

The exit is an indoor crypt, partially organic in appearance, yet also of ancient stone far older than the exterior. The crypt’s occupants have their names written in mysterious runes, and if you put your hand over them, their names are revealed in lights. Overhead is a mural of the Hatbox Ghost, Constance Hatchaway, Madame Leota, and Captain Gore. One can also notice more bride ghosts outside in a dark corner, weeping, though riders may hold their hand out to console them. This dark corner may also later show a rotating variety of ghosts.

There will also be a special holiday overlay...

Last edited:

Miru

Original Poster
Another Terror Square attraction:

Detailed Ridethrough: Tower of Terror
A solemn tower stands outside Ghost Citadel. The line to the tower is marked by bare footsteps, etched into the mud, and glowing in the shadows. Underneath a covered walkway, to the sides you can see another cemetery, one that appears to be made of pieces from the building. The first indication this will be an edgier ride than the comparatively goofy Ghost Citadel is the warning sign, formed atop an obelisk, that tells riders of the intense nature of the attraction. “Riders are flipped 360 degrees, dropped suddenly and rapidly, raised suddenly and rapidly, immersed in total darkness, subject to strobe-lighting, and any of the above in combination, accommodated by a variety of frightening themes and imagery. Riders under the height limit are not allowed. This ride is not for the faint of heart.” The gate of the hotel is, much like Ghost Citadel, a demonic face, with eyes formed from windows, a rug as a tongue, and a long nose made of the roof.
Once inside, ancient limestone walls form a shrine, with a painting of Ebon Blud placed above it, and flaming candles at the top. Massive cobwebs hide animal bones within, obscured by a green fog. Columns emblazoned with hieroglyphs and topped with strange idols mark the boundaries of the line. The ceiling is marked with the same runes seen on Ghost Citadel. The portrait then comes to life, explaining the ride’s story, then giving a safety spiel. “I… do not know what is inside this forbidden tower. I must pursue it. I must pursue it. The reward is mine. It is what I deserve after a life of grim hardship. I see the eye of the gods. The eye.... The eye.... It is mine, mine at last. Be sure to stay seated, with your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the vehicle at all times. Fasten your shoulder restraint tightly, as this ride flips people around a lot. Beware of dark secrets…”
The cobwebs light up, as a door swings open to reveal an ominous pre-show. Entering the room, screens on the walls display news footage of the “Hollywood Tower Incident”, as well as a similar later incident. Purportedly, groups of tourists have been struck by freak lightning storms several times over one long week, the week before the town of Ghost Citadel fell in war. It tells of some thieves having used it as a hideout, and S.E.A. investigating due to it having once been a religious site. S.E.A. were forced to give up when their equipment had been mysteriously disabled. Suddenly, the room’s lights go out, revealing a door. You then enter the loading area. This is the sacrificial shrine! A bonfire is burning, there are sacred vines growing on the stone walls, a mural of the evil deity Scorn can be seen, and the tiles of the floor are also covered in runes. The strange altars each hold a vehicle for riders to board. Each altar restrains the riders with shoulder restraints, marked with runes once again, with handles on their sides, as well as seatbelts. Attendants will assist with riders and the restraints. Say goodbye to the world you know as the doors will close. The very first thing that happens is actually a slow, ominous drop into the ground, so riders can be redistributed onto the tracks of the ride below. As you sink into the ground, you hear even more of Blud’s monologue. “I have never seen anything quite as horrific as what lurks beneath these depths. A horror i could not even comprehend. What we can’t sense is what strikes fear into us the most. I knew I was doomed to perdition by this.” As we enter the tower element, the vehicles move in reverse and we can hear the Mistress of Evil tell us about what will happen next.
“There is no turning back whatsoever now. What seems like going backwards is actually forward. In fact, like a black hole, everything moves inwards, into forever. This may even be the last ride you ever go on. I hoped it would have been mine.” We see a group of five unfortunate passengers as ghosts. Scorn then appears above us in the ride’s windows, his eyes flashing, as the unfortunate ghosts are zapped away by lightning, with us also briefly seeing Harrision Hightower III and George Hightower. We slowly back away from him and onto a lift that leads to the drop tower. We then hear ominous chanting as we are lifted upwards, seeing screens of imprisoned ghosts, as well as a portrait of Constance Hatchaway, her hatchet dripping blood. Scorn joins in the chanting as we continue to rise upward, eventually entering a room with a sacrificial altar. A flaming gate opens up, revealing Bob and Shiriki Utundu inside the swirling vortex briefly. “You are to be offered to the great cause of evil!” The portal sucks all the light out of the room, and then closes. “This is… the Tower of Terror.” The portal opens up again, now below above us.
We are rapidly pulled upwards for the photoshoot. “Say your last goodbyes to the world you know.” From here, we drop down, and then engage in a randomized sequence of various drops and flips. Riders will be flipped onto their backs, flipped 180 degrees, etc, as the elevator goes up and down at high speeds. You never know what you’ll get. We also see rooms filled with dancing crystal demons, often trying to claw at us, along with some rooms we have seen before, and one with the Mistress of Evil relaxing and offering us a “glass of evil”. One final drop is made, with us rising to the top again before dropping to the bottom. Thus, we begin the exit ride away from the drop tower section. The exit ride is through a cavern of bones, with the Mistress of Evil walking away from the chaotic sacrifice. “You lived, didn’t you? That means you are tough cookies like how i am. I’m very impressed with you all. To prove your might, be sure to make offerings here, at the Tower of Terror.”
The exit line is through a stone corridor, showing more of the graveyard as we walk through. The indoor graveyard is being rained on, with the strike of thunder heard and lightning seen. The eyes of Scorn can also be seen flashing occasionally. Along the final arch is a message “fear is what guides all reason, both good and evil, away from oblivion.”

Miru

Original Poster
What’s on the menu in Tommoropolis?

Menu: Cosmic Luau
Here’s a detailed menu for the Cosmic Luau:
Non-Alcoholic Blue Hawaiian: Pineapple juice, blue raspberry, and coconut cream, topped with crushed blueberry and a white chocolate piece shaped like Stitch’s head.
Pink Hawaiian: Pineapple juice, strawberry-banana, kiwi, raspberry, and cherry flavors topped with a maraschino cherry and a white chocolate piece shaped like Angel’s head.
Green Cleaner: A green smoothie made with collard greens, kale, okra, bananas, mangoes, and pineapples. Topped with oatmeal.
Spark Shocker Lemonade: Lemonade-limeade with a ring of lemon.
The #1 Reuben: Corned beef, Swiss cheese, cassava, kale, and bbq sauce on Vetkoek bread.
Protocol 6-2-5: Corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, russian dressing, bologna, provolone, kale, and chili with beans and ground goat on rye.
Chopsuey’s Favorite: Stir-fried mixed vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, daikon, water chestnut, cassava, okra, and jalapeño) with a tangy chili-lemon sauce.
Gantu’s Galley Special: A 33-centimeter long meatball hero hoagie with marinara, goat meatballs, kale, spinach, jalapeño, provolone, Parmesan, and bbq sauce.
Frenchfry’s Fries: Sweet potato fries, with a sweet mustard dipping sauce.
Atomic Dole Whip: A Dole Whip with mint and lime flavor added.
Felix’s Fixings - A “worms and dirt”-type dessert with chocolate pudding chocolate cookie crumbs, pineapple chunks, and graham cracker crumbs, and topped with a green taffy.

Atmosphere: A thatched roof contrasts the glazed tiles found elsewhere in Tommoropolis.

Menu: Astro Lounge
Breakfast items:
Electric Egg Fu-Yung - Omelettes with mixed vegetables and ham folded into the very omelette, topped with chili sauce and/or country gravy.
Go-Go-Tamago-Yaki Dippers - Tamagoyaki rolls with a country gravy dipping sauce.
Plasma Pancakes - A set of pancakes shaped like the head of Stitch himself, with a nose, ears, eyes, and head. Also comes with strawberry teeth and banana antennae. Includes syrup.
Jim Hawkins’s Hangtown Fry - A hangtown fry stuffed with turkey and hash browns, served on a flatbread and made to look like his hoverboard.
Blaster Waffles - Buttermilk waffles made in the shape of Baymax’s head, served with syrup and hash browns nearby.
Lunch Menu:
Croque Amelia: This sandwich has ham, provolone, marinara sauce, and kale on rye. It is also topped with more provolone.
Booster’s Dino-Riffic Rotini - Boiled rotini al dente, with marinara sauce, broccoli, okra, and zucchini.
Gantu’s Galley Special - Same as what’s served at Cosmic Luau.
Nachos Mesa Verde - Pita chips topped with salsa verde, asado and swiss cheese, pinto beans, jalapenos, ground turkey, and grilled onions. You may make these at the Nacho Bar.
Nachos Andromeda - Pita chips topped with provolone, swiss, and cheddar cheeses, pinto beans, jalapenos, kale, ham, and red salsa.
Mira Nova’s Munch - Tempura chicken, carrots, okra, cassava, and yams in an orange sauce.
Sonny Eclipse’s Special - Roasted turkey breast stuffed with ham, kale and chili. Topped with swiss cheese.
Star Command Sliders - Bean patties on mini whole wheat buns with provolone cheese.
Captain Nemo’s Sea Scampi - A shrimp scampi with okra, linguine, and zucchini.
Dinner Menu
Booster’s Grand Garden - Rotini and rigatoni brought to al dente, in a garlic pesto with dil pickles, broccoli, okra, zucchini, leek, onion, cassava, kale, spinach, daikon, and water chestnut. Breadsticks are served nearby.
Kida’s Catch - Salmon stuffed with whitefish, wrapped in kale, with a balsamic vinaigrette. Served with a shrimp cocktail.
The Buzz Lightyear - Two 1/2lb bean patties, kale, spinach, jalapeno slices, swiss cheese, barbecue sauce, and two whole wheat buns. Served with tempura zucchini and onion rings.
The Emperor Zurg - Two chicken patties on multigrain buns with jalapeno, habanero, provolone cheese, and marinara sauce. Served with loaded mashed yams (Swiss cheese, chives, onions, and ground goat).
Feast Fit For An Experiment - 1 whole roasted chicken, with stuffing and gravy. Served with mashed potatoes and a biscuit nearby. Recommended for two.
Stitch and Angel’s Steak Serenade - Ribeye steak. Served with mashed potatoes and tempura zucchini. Recommended for two.
Desserts:
Treasure Planet Cheesecake - A cheesecake with strawberry sauce, a graham cracker crust, and a chocolate shaped like the titular planet.
Black Hole Brownie Surprise - A round brownie with fudge sauce, dried cranberries, and raisins.

Miru

Original Poster
Detailed Ridethrough: Alice in Wonderland
When you get up to the large mushrooms that decorate the area, some of which seem to have bites taken out of them, you’re in line. Above you are large vines, with the sound of the White Rabbit rushing to work. There’s a few things to do while you wait. A screen that displays smoke can be touched, with the smoke curling at your touch and changing colors. Try dragging your finger across the screen! A rope can be pulled, and if you do, you’ll hear the Dodo. Turn a crank to make a teapot spin around, spin enough times and you will hear it whistling. The trains are set up as the Caterpillar, with three cars forming his midsection, and each of these cars has two rows with three seats. The head and tail are also cars with one row of three seats each. After being seated, the ride vehicle will enter the show building, with a demonstration of the caterpillar’s distinct rotation shortly afterwards. Inside, it simulates the slow and graceful fall into the Rabbit Hole. Projections on the walls display various objects in the room. Some of these objects are also animated to do funny things. (a map’s globe spins around despite being on a map, for instance)

The next room is a hall of doors, which open and close to reveal other parts of Wonderland. These include the Caucus Race, the house of the Dutchess, the Tulgey Wood, a giant puppy (his name tag reads “Bayard” as a wink to the 2010 movie), the White Knight sitting on a post, and more. A turn leads us to see a giant audio-animatronic of Alice, crying her way into the forest as the Dodo clings to his roost of a blackbird, spinning around. We see Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum as they give you “directions” while they discuss the Walrus and the Carpenter (seen in animated form above riders, leading some oysters astray) before we enter the home of the White Rabbit, and we see Alice’s legs grow in size and push the White Rabbit down his own stairway. As we leave, we see the Dodo arrive, with Bill explosively flying out the chimney. The riders, along with Alice, shrink down and enter the Garden of Live Flowers. An Audio-Animatronic Alice is at the center of this musical number, accompanied by the singing flowers and other creatures, before we encounter the Caterpillar, passing the Dandelions by the way, who slowly snore, and one looms overhead, widely yawning.

“Who R U?”, is what the colorful smoke around us forms first, followed by a few other shapes. As the Caterpillar vanishes in a smoke cloud (no hookah this time, he seems to be using a ninja-style smoke bomb instead) and returns as a butterfly, we see Alice grow again, disturbing a mother bird who screams “SERPENT!” from her nest as she frantically scrambles for her eggs. Next we see a familiar grin. “Twas Brillig” cues up as this smile reveals the full Cheshire Cat. Passing by some creatures of the Tulgey Wood, we enter a room with spinning mushrooms and a dancing Cheshire Cat belting out his long-lost number of “I’m Odd”, with an Audio-Animatronic Alice along for the ride. The Cat will often pop out from behind mushrooms, or from above, or even (via Pepper’s Ghost) on the heads of riders! (we briefly pass by a mirror on a mushroom) A few twists, past a special spinning signpost with the Hatter’s head atop it (based on early concept art, and a sign that was once on the DL version) take us into the Mad Tea Party.

The huge tea table features a large teapot, cakes, and the Dormouse in his teapot. The intimidating Jabberwock (based on concept art for the film, as well as the Golden Book) has simply stopped to help out with the party, providing heat for the tea and snacks with his eyes. To your sides, the Mad Hatter and the March Hare argue. Passing back into the Tulgey Wood and seeing a few more of its creatures via a turntable, the solemn indigo darkness seems impenetrable until a crash door opens into a hedge maze. Passing by the shrubs and hedges, some cards are Painting the Roses Red. The roses will change colors as you pass by, as colorful cards emerge from behind a hedge, beginning the March of the Cards. Your vehicle will light up and change color with them, with each car having its own color. As the parade of cards ends, vehicles slowly come to a halt, turning on a turntable to witness a game of croquet like no other.

Hedgehogs fly at high speeds as flamingos catapult them through cards forming arches. The Gryphon, on a technicality, is allowed to bat his own hedgehog with his beak, diving from above. Passing under some cards after Alice scores a hole in one and the Queen becomes explosively infuriated with her, we move forward once again, and we enter the trial room. Inside the vast trial room, The Queen has assembled her court and many other denizens of the place. We have another unbirthday song sing-along by the court of cards as Alice scales up ahead of us, giving way to a madcap chase from one final insult rubbed in by the Cheshire Cat. Riders make their escape from the angered crowd through a colorful, swirling vortex back outside as the closing theme plays, and we see Alice awaken in a relaxing field.

Exit into Wonderland Market, a store that sells Wonderland-related goods from tea to furniture.

I’ll be doing the rest of Storybook Woods soon enough.

Miru

Original Poster
Detailed Ridethrough: Pooh’s Hunny Hunt
When you see the beehives dripping with gooey crystallized honey, you’re now in line for the Hunny Hunt, as the attraction’s sign is in the building. The partially enclosed queue is filled with its own share of activities, similar to the WDW version. Paint and doodle using the screens on the walls filled with running streams of honey. Step on animal tracks; you’ll hear Gopher remark about the strangeness of having a “No Gophers” sign, complete with his trademark whistle. Screens showing book pages can be turned, and then sounds will play when the illustrations are touched, as can cranks that cause sunflowers to spin and bees to pop around in beehives. Even the narrator is here to help us out, not seen on other Pooh rides. The safety video is also a pre-show, showing Christopher Robin giving Pooh his balloon to track down some bees and their liquid gold, along with that familiar theme song. The vehicles are trackless, beehive shaped cruisers that seat 4 per row. Sit down and buckle up, each vehicle in the load station heads off into the show building differently, introducing riders to the trackless system. The narrator is also the one giving the safety spiel as we enter the show building.

Our first room, after having already seen a set of Pooh’s humble home, as well as a map of the 100 Acre Wood, both in the loading area, depicts the Blustery Day. You will notice objects being blown about, projected onto the walls, dangling in physical form, and shown on screens. Leaves are projected as lights on the animatronics and the riders alike. Gopher pops out of a hole in audio-animatronic form, warning Pooh that he “shouldn’t be out here in such trying Windsday weather”. Pooh himself is flying on his balloon he received previously, keeping hold of Piglet by a string from his clothing, and saying “Happy Windsday Eeyore!”, as his house of sticks collapses and blows away in the storm, shown on a screen. Rabbit catches his carrot harvest that Pooh inadvertently helps him pick. Kanga and Roo can also be seen. Look closely, and you may notice that Kessie is being blown around. The wind may also blow riders past Owl’s house, where he can be seen rocking in his chair and telling Pooh and Piglet tales of his life. Look inside his house, one can see a drawing of the Backson, the letter about “Skull”, Tigger’s “Family tree”, and even some illustrations from the books. Our vehicles, initially circling around the room, finally converge to see Tigger bouncing from behind a series of bushes as his theme plays and the vehicles also bounce around and sway. Tigger waves to the audience, ushering them into the next major room of the ride.

This room is filled with bees, bees, and more bees. They dance and swarm around you, as Pooh, in the center and floating with the balloon, sings that “Everything is Honey”, as the floor shows a projection of honey, as he hopes for the best in this bad situation as more and more bees arrive. Suddenly, Tigger and Roo come to the rescue, performing their signature Super-Duper-Alley-Ooper Bounce to dispel the increasingly dense cloud of bees as Tigger joyously sings “The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers.” Tigger then appears with a honeypot on his head once the bees have been driven off, with Roo nearby. One more honeypot floats across the screens, and Pooh turns to face it. The honeypot continues to float as we leave the room and follow it into a starscape, with constellations shaped like the characters. The pot suddenly becomes a Heffalump! Now we enter another room as the Heffalump runs off into the darkness.

Beware! Beware! Heffalumps everywhere! Woozles too. We see them as jack-in-the-boxes, marching soldiers, ballet dancers, hot air balloons, and more, many taken from the sequence in the film. Heffalumps even fly overhead, grazing over riders from above with wind effects. The decisively not ferocious Backson stands in the middle, scratching his head confused at all the dreamlike happenings. One Woozle is making shadow puppets, creating the image of the Skullasaurus, which even scares himself into stopping. A Jagular on a leash is relaxing on the floor, clutching a honey pot tight in his jaws, cozy by a fire stoked by a Woozle bearing an uncanny resemblance to Pooh himself. Above him, a poster reads “Beware of the Wizzles”, a nod back to the books. Pooh himself is running around in a desperate panic to prevent his honey from being snatched, as Heffalumps and Woozles continue their pursuit of that container of edible gold Pooh so covets. Lastly, we see Heffalumps overhead as watering cans, pouring a stream of water that becomes a torrent of rain. Looking at the stream, one will see an image of Pooh plummeting to the ground, still clutching to a honeypot, as the cars enter the next room.

The rain has made quite a Floody Place of the Hundred Acre Wood, and Pooh is floating upside down in a honey pot canoe as rain drizzles all around. Piglet rows to safety away from the water’s edge with one paddle on a wooden chair. Christopher Robin and Darby have started a rescue operation on an umbrella, with many others also on board. Owl manages to fly above it all, looking down to see his house in ruins from the floodwater. As the rain comes down, we see Pooh exit the canoe and save Piglet. Eventually, everyone is on dry land again, and Owl looks at his new digs. Eeyore also notices a new home for himself, from The Tigger Movie.

Another turn and we see the expedition to “Skull” begin. The party encounters wild butterflies that grab Piglet and fly away, snapping plants in thick bramble, tricky jumps, and even a waterfall. The final destination is a beautiful crystal cave, where the only thing to fear… is fear itself! Large reflective crystals make harmless and even familiar things seem oversized and deformed, the pathways go on for ages, and you should really watch out for slippery slopes. Could the majestic maze make you give up hope? Behind a mass of crystals; Pooh finds Christopher Robin once more, as Roo also finds Lumpy in a quite heartwarming sequence. Now that this is all over, let’s go back for the return party.

Pooh and his selfless deeds are honored at a celebratory party, with honey for all, and a parade of “Hip-Hip-Pooh-Ray”, providing even more mirth to the atmosphere. Cheers are spread all around, as we see Pooh being bounced on a blanket. The ending, however, is more low-key; late at sunset, we see Pooh and Christopher Robin having a heart to heart up in a tree. The final shot is of them walking off into the moonlight, as our narrator returns with a closing statement. The final turn takes us back to the loading area, and conveniently close to the gift shop.

Haven’t done this for some time...

jjparker17

Added. Now for the list of meet and greet characters under normal circumstances:

Meetable Character List, By Land (not including holiday exclusives)

Plaza of Good Hopes

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Sora
Kairi
Riku
Spider-Man
Kermit the Frog
Fozzie Bear
Miss Piggy
Gonzo the Great
Walter
Janice
Spider-Gwen^
Peni Parker^
Black Panther
Goliath

Tommoropolis

Buzz Lightyear
Groot
Captain Marvel
Star Lord
Gamora
Xion
Roxas
Stitch
Angel
Reuben
Felix
Sparky
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca
Kylo Ren
Darth Vader
C-3P0
Jar Jar Binks
Aqua

Fantasyland

Dreamfinder
Figment
Kairi
Xion
Aqua
Namine
Winnie the Pooh
Tigger
Piglet
Eeyore
Kanga & Roo
Rabbit
Owl
Lumpy
Alice
White Rabbit
March Hare
Mad Hatter
Queen of Hearts
Tinkerbell
Vidia
Iridessa
Rosetta
Fawn
Periwinkle
Zarina
Silvermist
Ariel
Melody
Prince Eric
Thor
Loki
Sif
Valkyrie
Hela
Snow White
Aladdin
Jasmine
Genie
Jafar
Cinderella
Anna
Elsa
Mulan
Pocahontas
Merida
Moana
Jiminy Cricket
Aurora
Tiana
Rapunzel
Eugene” Flynn” Rider
Cassandra
Mickey (King Mickey, Sorcerer Mickey)
Goofy (KH attire)
Donald (KH attire)
Belle
Beast
Joy
Sadness

Pristine Frontiers

Indiana Jones
Black Panther
M’Baku
Mickey (Safari Gear)
Donald (Safari Gear)
Scrooge McDuck
Huey
Dewey
Louie
Webby
Shuri
Baloo
King Louie
Timon
Rafiki
Lucky (Audio-Animatronic, new model)
Simba (Audio-Animatronic)
Pumbaa (Audio-Animatronic)

Terror Square

Melanie Ravenswood
Ghost Rider
Dr. Strange
Wong
Daredevil ^
The Punisher ^
Venom ^
Gaston
Jack Skellington
Sally
Oogie Boogie
Deadpool ^
Goliath
Demona
Loki
Maleficent
Pete (KH attire)

Toontown

Mickey Mouse (normal, retro, and formal)
Pete (normal and retro)
Minnie Mouse (normal and retro)
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Ortensia
Gremlin Gus
J. Thaddeus Toad
Sagebrush Sadie
Humphrey Bear
Ranger Woodlore
Gyro Gearloose
Launchpad McQuack
Scrooge McDuck
Donald Duck
Goofy
Clarabelle Cow
Pluto
Horace Horsecollar
Chip
Dale
Gadget Hackwrench
Sora (Timeless River)
Roger Rabbit
Bonkers D. Bobcat
Conjunction Junction
Verb
Schoolhouse Rocky
My Hero Zero
Bill
Lucky Seven Sampson
Naughty Number Nine

The ^ symbol denotes characters who may have some copyright issues with their appearance.
No Daisy Duck?

Miru

Original Poster
Added her in. And we’re back:

Detailed Ridethrough: Peter Pan’s Flight
Start when you get to the architecture of Edwardian London. When it gets dark out, someone familiar is projected in silhouette along the lighted areas, gliding across the building. The grass around you is filled with glimmering lights, the trails of fairies. Pass by a fountain before entering, a homage to the book and the very real Kensington Gardens. Enter the gates to the loading area, and you have entered the darling household. Peter’s shadow glides across the walls, the parents can be heard talking about the party, and the sounds of carriages can be heard from outside. The safety and loading spiel will play at the boarding platform. Each flying ship carries 4 passengers per each of its 2 rows, for 8 passengers each. There are 20 vehicles. This capacity upgrade solves one of its biggest prior problems; the loading capacity. Look behind you to see a mural forming a map of Neverland. If you look closely, a trail of stars across the map forms the ride’s pathway.
And we’re off! We pass into the Darling nursery through a window, piquing their interest as Peter Pan seeks his misplaced shadow on the wall. As he rejoins with it, he presents the riders and the Darlings with pixie dust; and we pass under a glistening curtain of it, as parts of the vehicle also glow a deep yellow as we begin to soar! We exit the windowsill into the skies of Edwardian London at night. Look at Big Ben; Mary Poppins is in flight nearby. Cars and carriages move around, lights in buildings glow, birds flutter about, water fountains bubble. Look at the rooftops and it’s a Chim-Chim-Cherie! The second star to the right looms above you, spreading its pleasant glow, and we begin to race on to it, straight on ‘till morning. Once we reach the top of the Star, we see a view of Neverland from above. We can see the mermaid lagoon, the village, the Neverwood, Tiki Forest, Pixie Hollow, and more. Even Skull Rock can be seen, obscured by fog. (Provided with a sort of fog machine, of course) Let’s take a quick dive down to see the Lost Boys camp. While they do seem to see us as threats at first, with Cubby peeking out with surprise out of their Home Under the Ground, they soon turn to see us with kindness, and the raccoon twins give us pointers over to the Mermaid Lagoon. When there, we see Tiger Lily being defiant as she is carried off to Skull Rock by Captain Hook on his rowboat, as the mermaids eye him with contempt. Now we are off to the rescue, sweeping into the left eye of Skull Rock, entering the murky depths, passing hidden treasure. “Fire, Mr. Smee!” As our ship is nearly shot down, we see Peter duel against Hook before rescuing Tiger Lily (and she’s part of the adventure now) with the aid of Wendy. Flying out of the dark cave, and passing Tick Tock peeking out of the water , we escape back into the safety of the open sky. As we fly back home, we pass over Pixie Hollow and the jungle, even getting glimpses of the native village from afar. In the home of the Lost Boys, Wendy sings as Tinker Bell begins to keep getting madder from jealousy. She storms off, and then, behind the house, we see Hook and his crew lying in wait! We fly up to see the mast of the Jolly Roger, where Peter and Hook battle once again, in a dramatic duel of thrusts and parries. Wendy is also walking the plank, before Peter Pan catches her. If you look closely, Tick-Tock is approaching for the grand prize. Once we pass Hook in his jaws, Tinker Bell rushes past us again, this time enchanting our ships to glow a golden gleam. As we ride further into the sky, our Neverland friends wave us goodbye. The last room starts with the Darling family looking at our ships as we enter their home again, and the parents even make remarks about having seen that ship long ago. The final room shows Jane Darling, years later, wondering about the stories of Peter Pan herself, just as she sees that familiar ship in the clouds. We exit into Pixie Hollow Products, a gift shop relating to Peter Pan.

I don’t feel completely satisfied with this one quite yet, so I want some tweaks to this draft.

Here’s another thing I did for this resort:

Pal Mickey Model 2

The Pal Mickey Model 2 is an upgrade of 2003’s Pal Mickey toy/service. Pal Mickey Model 2 has updated technology adapting RFID and Wi-Fi as opposed to Infrared light. He also features several convenience features not seen in the original model; he has a storage pocket for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards, and another storage area for a MagicBand (he can also be used like a MagicBand!), can connect to Disney apps (to receive and distribute information), and can even interface with Disney+. Like the original, Pal Mickey gives information and fun facts about rides, lands, restaurants, photo ops, and more. He is able to give times for parades, shows, and rides, as well as menu changes at restaurants. He even gives tips for Sorcerers of Pretoria! Squeeze his left hand for some games to play. He’s able to also serve as a unit to recognize families for Cast Members and computer systems to keep track of. He’s even useful when planning the trip! The return of Pal Mickey would mean that the unused support for the California parks would be added, in addition to compatibility with all other parks, over time. He uses common usb chargers, and you can also interchange his battery when it runs low. PM2 is sold at the entrance shop (“Circle of Life Market”), the Emporium, and other major shopping locations.

Miru

Original Poster
Before I post It’s a Small World, I’d like to have a Lookback on what’s been done here so far. I feel like I might have used too many IP in Terror Square, and i feel that flagrantly using Schoolhouse Rock, which is extremely obscure outside the United States, in Toontown is a bit weird. My main choice for including it was because I wanted to feature some IP Disney parks hadn’t used yet, which is why Ghost Rider got a ride. This would also explain a lot of the meetables, but I want to keep those. My goal is a healthy balance of existing and park-original IP, while having rarely used IP nonetheless. It is likely the Schoolhouse Rock ride will be scrapped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom