Pressed Coins Question?

ADreamAbove

Original Poster
Does anyone have or know where to access a current list of the penny/quarter press locations and the styles that each offers? The latest one I can find has a 2005 copyright and has not been updated.

I would be immensely grateful! Thank you for any assistance you may provide!

Phonedave

Does anyone have or know where to access a current list of the penny/quarter press locations and the styles that each offers? The latest one I can find has a 2005 copyright and has not been updated.

I would be immensely grateful! Thank you for any assistance you may provide!

Whenever I needed one, I asked a CM (who has access to a PC and a printer)

From what I was told, Disney maintains an internal website that the CMs can access and print for you. I know it does not help when you are at home, but if you are planning a park trip, you can at least get one when you check in.

-dave

My sister and her boyfriend were all about doing this on our last trip. They bought this book that had all the locations. I know this doesn't do any good since you are at home but I just thought I would let you know.

NewfieFan

I printed this one just a few weeks ago and it was accurate when we were there the beginning of this month. It states that is was updated in 2008. Hope that helps...
http://www.presscoins.com/Listings/WDWChecklist.pdf

Wow, that is quite the list! My son loved this on our last trip and plans on adding to his collection on this trip - thanks for the link. It could certainly add up if you wanted to get them all...

Bug715

If you want to get it printed once you get to the parks you can ask at guest relations.

I've been collecting them since I started going 15 years ago and am trying to complete my collection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom