preplanning help needed

tracyandalex

hey everyone,

i'm trying to plan our trip next year & i need to know the best day of the week to go to each park, including water parks. thanks for all your help

tracy :wave:

WDWKat26

There's not really specific days of when to go, it's more of the season that you go. Obviously during the summer it will be busier since the Florida kids are out of school as are the rest of the kids everywhere, so it's definitely going to be busy. Also, during the holidays it's going to be worse! If I HAD to guess specific days to go, I would have to guess during the week since weekends are always busy at Disney. Weekdays are usually the best times to go, but it really does matter on which season you go.

Upvote 0

dave2822

Agreed, you will have to follow a "stricter" schedule if you are visiting in the summer or during holiday season.

some common rules of thumb, however:

- mondays are notoriously the most crowded days for MK. this is in part because this is the park all tourists hit first after arriving in FL over the weekend.
- use EMH well (so make sure to stay at a disney resort!). arrive at the parks early.
- on average, the most crowded days for water parks are fridays

if you are going off season however, you can relax your itinerary a bit, but I'd still use EMH to loosely plan my days.

Upvote 0

Morwen

On allearsnet.com, they say that according to Disney, during periods of regular attendance, the parks tend to be the most crowded on the following days:

Magic Kingdom: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
Epcot: Tuesday, Friday
Studios: Sunday, Wednesday
Animal Kingdom: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

But, for me, I've noticed that on any given day, the park that offers the EMH tends to be the most crowded

Upvote 0

Nansafan

DON'T go to the water parks on the weekends. In our experience, they are much more crowded then. We have been on the bus to Typhoon Lagoon and the driver announced that the park had reached capacity. Go early in the morning to the water parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom