Premium Ticket Question

farmgirl

Original Poster
Hi there I was just wondering if anyone can purchase the premium magic your way ticket, I thought I read somewhere that it is for Florida residents only? Does anyone know if it is really worth the extra money for this package????...thank you

Enderikari

All a premium ticket means is that you have purchased both the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park Fun and More Option, thus it is available on all tickets, not just Florida Residents... It is worth it if and only if you plan on park hopping during your stay and if you also plan on visiting the water parks, Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest, or the Wide World of Sports during your stay

farmgirl

Original Poster
isn't this the ticket where you get the unlimeted recreaction ..the dining plan ...and unlimeted access to the WDW tours or am I thinking of something else ...I thought it was called the premium ticket package.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are two packages:

The Magic Your Way Premium Package

and

The Magic your way Platinum Package

The Premium package includes:

Enjoy a premium Disney vacation experience. Disney's MAGIC YOUR WAY PREMIUM Package comes with a MAGIC YOUR WAY Ticket with PARK HOPPER® and WATER PARK FUN & MORE Options**, a breakfast, lunch and dinner plan per person per night at selected Walt Disney World table-service and counter-service restaurants; unlimited use of selected recreation including golf, admission to Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba™ and more. Disney's MAGIC YOUR WAY PREMIUM Package is packed full of fun.

The Platinum package includes:

Reach for the stars with the ultimate Disney vacation package, exclusively available through Walt Disney Travel Company. The Magic Your Way Platinum Package provides world-class accomodations at a select Deluxe or a select Disney Vacation Club Resort and includes all the features of the Disney Premium Plan plus: pre-arrival planning services, additional dining options such as the renowned Victoria & Albert's restaurant, dazzling fireworks cruise, reserved seating at Fantasmic!, selected spa treatment, turndown service and more.

farmgirl

Original Poster
There are two packages:

The Magic Your Way Premium Package

and

The Magic your way Platinum Package

The Premium package includes:

Enjoy a premium Disney vacation experience. Disney's MAGIC YOUR WAY PREMIUM Package comes with a MAGIC YOUR WAY Ticket with PARK HOPPER® and WATER PARK FUN & MORE Options**, a breakfast, lunch and dinner plan per person per night at selected Walt Disney World table-service and counter-service restaurants; unlimited use of selected recreation including golf, admission to Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba™ and more. Disney's MAGIC YOUR WAY PREMIUM Package is packed full of fun.

The Platinum package includes:

Reach for the stars with the ultimate Disney vacation package, exclusively available through Walt Disney Travel Company. The Magic Your Way Platinum Package provides world-class accomodations at a select Deluxe or a select Disney Vacation Club Resort and includes all the features of the Disney Premium Plan plus: pre-arrival planning services, additional dining options such as the renowned Victoria & Albert's restaurant, dazzling fireworks cruise, reserved seating at Fantasmic!, selected spa treatment, turndown service and more.
so you don't have to be a Florida resident?????

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
so you don't have to be a Florida resident?????

No, you just need a lot of money... both packages are fairly expensive. On the other hand, you get a lot of stuff included in there, but more than I could handle doing.

wdwshelby

My husband and I and another couple did the premium package in April and it was awesome! I have to say I was exhausted :snore: and tired of eating TS meals at the end but I got to experience a lot of things like the tours and golf that I would not have normally. It is not just for FL residents. It was also nice having reserved areas for watching Illuminations and Wishes too. Another negative was that a lot of CM did not know what it was and we often had to do some explaining at CS meals. :brick:
If you have any questions, ask away!

Tara Stone

My husband and I and another couple did the premium package in April and it was awesome! I have to say I was exhausted :snore: and tired of eating TS meals at the end but I got to experience a lot of things like the tours and golf that I would not have normally. It is not just for FL residents. It was also nice having reserved areas for watching Illuminations and Wishes too. Another negative was that a lot of CM did not know what it was and we often had to do some explaining at CS meals. :brick:
If you have any questions, ask away!

I'm so happy to hear someone else say that!!!! My Husband and I were beginning to think we were the only ones!! We went in September on the Platinum plan and spent a lot of time educating CM on it as well! The good thing was if we had any problems that we couldn't take care of we called the platinum plan itinerary planners ( who were WONDERFUL!) and they handled it fast and easy for us. Particularly with meals...when we had problems we just charged it to the room and then later they were gone!

farmgirl

Original Poster
that sounds like it could be a little frustrating if the cast members don't know what your talking about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom