Premium pricing at restaurants

Cubs Brian

I know Disney has premium pricing on restaurants during certain times of the year, we’ll be down there arriving Jan 1st for 7 days. I’m assuming the 1st is a premium day, but what about the rest of our visit? Just curious.

dreamfinder

Thought @wdwmagic would do a posting each year once WDW released the seasonal dining dates, but my google-fu must be lacking today as I can't find it. I've been down there in early January several times, and don't recall every running into the higher prices. The dates may flucuate slightly based on their anticipated demand, but I wouldn't expect it to last any longer longer than through the 2nd or 3rd.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thought @wdwmagic would do a posting each year once WDW released the seasonal dining dates, but my google-fu must be lacking today as I can't find it. I've been down there in early January several times, and don't recall every running into the higher prices. The dates may flucuate slightly based on their anticipated demand, but I wouldn't expect it to last any longer longer than through the 2nd or 3rd.
Yep I did used to do that. In the past, there were specific times of the year when buffets and price fixed dining would increase, usually by about $5 or so. Recently though, pricing has been changing a lot throughout the year, and at different locations, so I havnt been able to produce a list of scheduled increases.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Yep I did used to do that. In the past, there were specific times of the year when buffets and price fixed dining would increase, usually by about $5 or so. Recently though, pricing has been changing a lot throughout the year, and at different locations, so I havnt been able to produce a list of scheduled increases.
I was looking at doing the same, and they've made it 'way too much work to try and sort that out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom