Premium Membership

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
@wdwmagic Hi Steve - Not sure what's up, but my premium membership seems to have 'expired' checked my Paypal and I am all paid up.
FYI - I thought it had expired or bank info had changed and I inadvertently upgraded my membership to 'contributor' status.
Not that I am opposed to it, but I don't think my "How to eat 50 churros in 60 minutes" is the kind of content you're looking for around here.
:)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
@wdwmagic Hi Steve - Not sure what's up, but my premium membership seems to have 'expired' checked my Paypal and I am all paid up.
FYI - I thought it had expired or bank info had changed and I inadvertently upgraded my membership to 'contributor' status.
Not that I am opposed to it, but I don't think my "How to eat 50 churros in 60 minutes" is the kind of content you're looking for around here.
:)
Hey Steve - I don't know if you did something or it sorted itself out, but I am good to go. Thanks! :)

tonymu

Premium Member
@wdwmagic Steve, I am also having a similar issue. Last Friday my premium membership expired. Later that evening I renewed it through Paypal for the year but have not been able to access the premium part of the forum all week. Credit card through Paypal shows payment processed.
Thanks
Tony

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
@wdwmagic Steve, I am also having a similar issue. Last Friday my premium membership expired. Later that evening I renewed it through Paypal for the year but have not been able to access the premium part of the forum all week. Credit card through Paypal shows payment processed.
Thanks
Tony
My apologies Tony. Give me ten mins and it will be fixed. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom