Premium Annual Pass

colliera

Confused locations?

I think you are thinking of Alantic Dance Hall. [Edit: Jellyrolls does have a cover charge that applies of $7.00. There isn't a discount break. Not even the DDE.] The AP and PAP both say free admission to the ADH but I think they stopped charging admission anyway. Both are on Boardwalk.

I've never been to either though. Once I was going into Jellyrolls and it didn't look like much was going on inside so I passed it up. (Wrong time - after Epcot's close)? So I headed on over to ADH but DW tired out and we never made it. By the time we got half way there we bailed and took a the Boardwalk bus back to our resort.

I've always heard good thinks about Jellyroll's but nothing much about ADH. We've talked about giving them another chance. Are either really worth it?

XNightmaresX

so wait, you got to jellyrolls and didnt go to atlantic dance hall cause it was too far? its a few feet away im confused haha. i've never been into jellyrolls although i'm sure i'll go because i get in for free (CM) i've been to ADH at the wrong time too. not much was going on in there but it was beautiful. if i could get married there (if i had the funds) i'd definetely have my reception there. its like a nightclub but gorgeous! big stage and everything

colliera

Actually . .

Actually she stopped over by Flying Fish and I when ahead to Jellyrolls to check it out and it looked dead so I backtracked to her and we made it out to the bus stop. She had to leave the EVC at the International Gateway exit to Epcot and it was just too far. Sorry I didn't explain myself very well. Old authoritis was playing havoc that.

TD Mickey

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies. Jellyrolls is a dueling piano bar. It is a lot of fun with a bunch of a people. They take requests and just an overall good time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom