Premier Passport Upgrade Question

RHeath2

Hello there,

I've been a long time lurker on the site with a post here or there in the News and Rumors section, but now I actually have a legitimate trip planning question, so any help is greatly appreciated.

I've currently got the basic out of state WDW Annual Pass, not the Premium, just the run-of-the-mill 4 parks one. I renewed back in January, but now I'm in the market for a trip or two to California, so the Premier Pass has popped into my head. I know that I can upgrade my current WDW AP to the Premier Pass for the ticket difference (should be $260ish to make up the difference after the $510 price for renewing my current pass) and that my current expiration date in January will stay the same.

What I'm curious about is if I can get this taken care of at Disneyland or if I have to do the upgrading down in Orlando, as it's my "home" park. Can I just go to Guest Relations in Anaheim with my WDW AP and ask to upgrade to a Premier Pass? My guess is that I can, but I've searched these forums and several others and haven't found an exact answer to my question. I guess this could also go the other way for people who have DL APs that are coming down to WDW and wanting to upgrade.

Thanks for any and all help! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom