Pre-paying for Hoop-De-Doo

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
I see that reservations for HDD have to be paid in full when you make the reservations. So what happens if you are on the dining plan? I am assuming that your payment gets credited when you show up, but that conceivably be 6 months after you make the reservation. That could add up to a chunck of change if you were taking a group of 8 or 10 people.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I see that reservations for HDD have to be paid in full when you make the reservations. So what happens if you are on the dining plan? I am assuming that your payment gets credited when you show up, but that conceivably be 6 months after you make the reservation. That could add up to a chunck of change if you were taking a group of 8 or 10 people.
If you tell them when you book HDD that you'll be using the Dining Plan they will take your credit card information but won't charge you unless you're a no-show.

Possum Slayer

If you have already paid for a reservation before you made your resort reservation, you can call them with your reservation number and they'll put it on the Dining Plan and credit your money back. It may take 2 - 3 billing cycles.

Carolyn1717

If you are on a dine package, they will use your credit card only as a guarantee. The only time your card would then be charged was if you did not show up.

This is done because these shows only hold a certain number of people. Once it is sold out the Disney Dine people start turning people away. If there was no penalty for no-shows they show would lose money, hence the guarantee. If you paid in full and cannot go, make sure to cancel so they can open it back up for others to go. It is a great show, you will have a great time.

Leianne

Hoop De Doo was one of our fave new memories! (All you can drink included with dinner!) It was a great time, worth every penny and our server, Nina was awesome!
---P.S. No need to get right up front! We had awesome Balcony (catagory 3) veiwing.

Possum Slayer

If you are on a dine package, they will use your credit card only as a guarantee. The only time your card would then be charged was if you did not show up.

They went ahead and charged my card, but credited it back a couple days after I called with a resort reservation number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom