Pre-ordering tickets?

Goofier

I have a quick question. I was looking at pricing for Magic Your Way tickets. I'm going to WDW at the end of September, and need a 2 day park hopper ticket....and when I looked at the pricing, there's an option for "Never expires".

So that leads me to ask, does that mean if I buy my tickets now, they'd expire before I get to WDW? Or do WDW tickets stay good until first time of use? I don't want to assume anything and lose out on money!

Raven66

I believe they expire 14 days from the first day of use. The more days you buy the cheaper it is. You could buy a 7 day Park Hopper with no expiration and it might be cheaper then the 2 day. That way you could use 2 days and save the rest for another time. Might be something to look into.

Good luck!! :wave:

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Goofier said:
I have a quick question. I was looking at pricing for Magic Your Way tickets. I'm going to WDW at the end of September, and need a 2 day park hopper ticket....and when I looked at the pricing, there's an option for "Never expires".

So that leads me to ask, does that mean if I buy my tickets now, they'd expire before I get to WDW? Or do WDW tickets stay good until first time of use? I don't want to assume anything and lose out on money!

As said above, Magic Your Way Tickets expire 14 days AFTER first use.

All Disney tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable (must be used by the same person on all days.)

Also remember Magic Your Way tickets can also be upgraded to tickets of greater value with-in 14 days of first use, so don't add the no expiration option when you purchase your tickets. Add it only if you have unused days left over, and add it just before you leave Walt Disney World by visiting any Guest Relations Window.

MICKEY MOUSE said:
The longer you stay to play the less you pay per day! (the longer the ticket the cheaper per day it is)

Upvote 0

bears163

ok let em get this write. if i buy a 10day pass with a 14 day experation. use 5 days and before i leave got to guest relations and get those 5 days put on a no experation? that would save me about 30-40 a ticket if i am correct

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom