Pre-Fantasmic Music

MasterGracey71

Original Poster
Hi all!

Just went to DLR in late July and had a blast!

Stayed one night to see Fantasmic! Loved it just as much as our FL version.

They play some jazz music prior to the show start. Anyone know what it is?

Many thanks for any and all help!

TP2000

Are you talking about the jazz band that floats around on a raft from 8:30 to 8:55 PM? If so, those are bands that play routinely in New Orleans Square and there a couple different ones. They play whatever they want really, so long as its jazzy and from the Disney approved song list.

nemofinder22

Hmm I'm not sure where you'll be able to find any songs by them, well you can probably check Mousebits.com. There also a fairly new addition to DL so it might come up short.

TP2000

No, it's BGM not a live band.

Hmm. I know what you are talking about now, but I'm not sure that it has a specific name or title. It's just sort of the contemporary jazzy music they play during the couple of hours prior to Fantasmic!. It's only played on nights they are doing shows, as they transition the area audio system over from the regular day background stuff to the more technically complex system they use for the big show.

I've also noticed it only turns on once all the additional speakers come up from underground and out of the wooden crates and landscaped areas placed around the viewing area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom