Practical joke ideas, anyone ?

LewZealand

LilDucky said:
awww... thats just cruel... hilarious... but cruel. I'll have to keep that one in mind :animwink: :goodnevil
I got a million of them just like that one. Some even involve Walt's defrosted corpse.

phlydude

After the perv comments and wishing the wrath of God upon people in other threads, I am not sure how to read your multi personalities...

Slipknot

rosebud's mom said:
Well, our trip is ALMOST here. we leave Friday. As I have mentioned before, this trip we will be taking our teenage daughter's boyfriend with us. He's never been to Disney before.

We are a close family, but we also have what some may call a warped sense of humor. We want to welcome him to the family in typical style.

I know about Beverly, and plan of having him ask for the ketchup at the Wilderness buffet. Does anyone have any other suggestions ?

If you are doing the official meet, I'll be there. I have been a cruel guy to most first timers on ToT. :D :zipit: :drevil: I've done everything from convince a couple from England that it was a simulator, to "congradulate" a couple in Mickey/Minnie wedding ears. If you want, I'll help you sucker him in.

Lynx04

Act confused like you are looking for some attraction, then tell him to ask the nearest CM where Posiden's Fury or some other non disney attraction that can be found in Orlando. This takes some homework though.

Nicole

phlydude said:
- make sure you ask the server if the guys can sing "my little buttercup" - hilarious!!

CAN they sing "My little buttercup"? From The Three Amigos? It's a family favorite! Guess I know where we are going on our next family trip!

Lynx04

another fun one to do is try to convience him that one or two of the rides in fantasy land has inversions or has some thill aspect to it. When he is in line he will look all scared and then after he goes on it he will feel silly for believing it.

This worked with one of my friends, she was gullable and scared of rides. Starting from the trip from the airport to the resort we told her that Peter Pan's Flight was one of the parks most thrilling attraction with a corkscrew and was really fast. The whole time in line she looked nervous and I am sure people thought she looked ridiculous. Well she felt dumb at the end of the ride, but then again like I said she was very gullable. I said to her afterwards, "didn't you see the little kids getting on and the building is not big enough to be a fast moving thrill ride let alone have loops." She was kind of upset that we made her dumb, but she got over it pretty quick. It takes some conviencing but it is well worth the laugh.

rosebud's mom

Original Poster
You can't buy gum anywhere on Disney property. That way they don't have to try to scrape so much of it up off the streets and sidewalks.

We will be there for the second day of the meet. I've been waiting for some post to list the activities for Sunday. We're driving down from Ohio and will arrive sometime on Saturday, but won't be in the parks that night. My husband and I will probably check out the Adventure's Club.

I'll be wearing a pin I made saying WDW Magic Forums and "Rosebud's Mom". I'd love a co-conspirator. Just watch for me !

And, so far no one has been too warped for my family here !
:wave:

Slipknot

rosebud's mom said:
You can't buy gum anywhere on Disney property. That way they don't have to try to scrape so much of it up off the streets and sidewalks.

We will be there for the second day of the meet. I've been waiting for some post to list the activities for Sunday. We're driving down from Ohio and will arrive sometime on Saturday, but won't be in the parks that night. My husband and I will probably check out the Adventure's Club.

I'll be wearing a pin I made saying WDW Magic Forums and "Rosebud's Mom". I'd love a co-conspirator. Just watch for me !

And, so far no one has been too warped for my family here !
:wave:

I think its a "do what you want with or without a group." But isn't the point of the meet to be with the group? Either way, I'll probably spend most of Sunday at MK. I can always make some time for my favorite rides at the Studios to sucker him in with you. :animwink:

luckyeye13

Lynx04 said:
another fun one to do is try to convience him that one or two of the rides in fantasy land has inversions or has some thill aspect to it.
So you're the reason for all those scared Guests who would come up to me convinced that the Fantasyland attractions are roller coasters! :p :lol:

tigsmom

phlydude said:
Since they showed it on the Travel Channel, I suppose the secret can be shared...
If you ask for ketchup (catsup) at the Whispering Canyon, the server will first chastize (sp?) you for asking for "that nasty red stuff" and then instruct everyone in the place to bring over the ketchup to your table. You'll get about 20 bottles or so...

Since you are going to the Whispering Canyon, try these things:
- ask for a "really big" drink
- wear a hat or shirt from Sea World or Universal
- spit spitballs in eye-sight of your server (works well when you do it at your wife - anyone who was there on 8/8/04 knows what you have to do (I had to do it!))
- make sure you ask the server if the guys can sing "my little buttercup" - hilarious!!
- make sure to give your server lip service when they are around the table (best is if he doesn't know they are supposed to be rude and have him get the courage to say something about the poor service - heehee!)
- have him talk on a cell phone while you are seated at the table
- see if Steve from Miami or Tiny is serving - they were great!

So you've eaten there too?

One poor kid had his SpongeBob shirt plastered with little Mickey stickers as the diners had to yell out..."Mom, Dad...buy this kid a Disney shirt!"
:lol:

Also ask for extra straws.

rosebud's mom

Original Poster
Static-X said:
I think its a "do what you want with or without a group." But isn't the point of the meet to be with the group? Either way, I'll probably spend most of Sunday at MK. I can always make some time for my favorite rides at the Studios to sucker him in with you. :animwink:

Actually, we will probably be at the MK most of the day also. I will be away to take Rosebud to Aurora's Tea Party around noon, but then back to the MK. I'm looking forward to meeting as many board members as possible.

mushu crazy

Since my mother has failed to post, my b/f will more than likey run away with fear when he sets eyes on ToT...(took my a while to figure what it stood for) But like she said, none of you have gone past our twisted mind standas yet...we have done some pretty sick things to eachother.

I will be wearing a visior with Mushu (of couse) on it... and more than likely Jack Skellington...if only WDW had him walking around...:)

Well, I hate school, but I need to get ready for my next class

Hi Mom!!! :wave: ....I have always wanted to do that

Slipknot

rosebud's mom said:
Actually, we will probably be at the MK most of the day also. I will be away to take Rosebud to Aurora's Tea Party around noon, but then back to the MK. I'm looking forward to meeting as many board members as possible.

Just DON'T go on stitch!!!!!!!! It is a waste of valuable line waiting time. :hammer:

phlydude

NSCMC said:
CAN they sing "My little buttercup"? From The Three Amigos? It's a family favorite! Guess I know where we are going on our next family trip!

I remember the song vaguely still...

"My little buttercup has a great big smile...
My little buttercup, won't you stay for a while..."
All this is accompanied with coreographed (sp?) moves

phlydude

tigsmom said:
So you've eaten there too?

One poor kid had his SpongeBob shirt plastered with little Mickey stickers as the diners had to yell out..."Mom, Dad...buy this kid a Disney shirt!"
:lol:

Also ask for extra straws.

Oh yeah, twice in the same week...

Slipknot

mushu crazy said:
Thanks for the advice. I will take this to mind.

Sorry mom, guess you don't watch the boards as fast as I do.:p

You're welcome. And you can go on it if you want to. Just don't come complaining to me if you are dissapointed like I was. Such a ____.... er crappy story line/ending.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom