Poutine

kasey1988

Original Poster
i was just wondering if there is anywhere on disney property to get poutine? i dont remeber seeing it when i was down there. Im thinking maybe they would just sell it in canada?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
It's not on any menus I can find... Very Canadian, but primarily in Quebec.

You don't get enough food in WDW as it is, you need to really do in your arteries with poutine?!?!? :rolleyes:

:slurp:

tigsmom

i was just wondering if there is anywhere on disney property to get poutine? i dont remeber seeing it when i was down there. Im thinking maybe they would just sell it in canada?

Why would anybody want to eat that!? :eek:

Just kidding, its not my taste, but as Monty said I haven't seen it on the menus either.

kasey1988

Original Poster
yea its very canadian, im actually from nova scotia and i love poutine! Theres only two ways i like my frys, with lots of mayo or poutine. Next trip ill have to settle for maybe a side of gravy or somthing!

DisneyMarg

What in the world is poutine? And how do you pronounce it? Pooh-teen? Do you really want eat something with the word "Poot" in it??:lol:

lawyergirl77

Nope, no poutine in WDW, not even at the Canadian pavillion... It's too bad, because I really think it would go over like gangbusters in the U.S. but, that's okay - it'll be our little secret!! :lol:

For those of you wondering what we're talking about, behold - the poutine! (Pronounced poot-een) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

kasey1988

Original Poster
it can either be pronounced pooh-teen or pooh-tin (this is more french and most people in quebec pronounce it this way) its is frys covered in gravy and melted cheese cruds or mozza cheese! very yummy

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
it can either be pronounced pooh-teen or pooh-tin (this is more french and most people in quebec pronounce it this way) its is frys covered in gravy and melted cheese cruds or mozza cheese! very yummy

Some typos are worse than others... :lol:

Kasey meant "curds"... [i hope] :lookaroun

tigsmom

Some typos are worse than others... :lol:

Kasey meant "curds"... [i hope] :lookaroun

I still won't eat it! :lol:

One of our former members tried to sell me on its "goodness"...the picture made me want to :hurl:. But then I eat lamb's kidneys so to each his own I guess.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I still won't eat it! :lol:

One of our former members tried to sell me on its "goodness"...the picture made me want to :hurl:. But then I eat lamb's kidneys so to each his own I guess.

I'm pretty much a "put it in front of me and call it food - I'll eat it" kinda guy.

I love a good poutine [and properly pronounced it's "pooh-tin"]. Although when my arteries clog up when I'm 80, I might regret that love... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom