potc?

disneymagic16

Original Poster
does anyone know when disney will refurnish POTC and add the Cap. Jack Sparrow model? <Johnny Depp>"sigh"<daydreaming of JD>?

YOU DON'T QUIT PLAYIN' BECAUSE YOU GROW OLD, YOU GROW OLD BECAUSE YOU QUIT PLAYIN'!

< BACK TO THE MAGIC IN 80 DAYS!>

PhotoDave219

Yeah, nothings official as of yet. When money gets allocated, then its ALMOST a sure thing. But not always, like the redesign of the Splash Mountain fastpass area.... that came toa screeching halt.

Chernabog

Wait a second! They're redesigning POTC to include Jack Sparrow? Are they redoing the entire ride to fit the movie better or just adding little things? Is anything being taken away? Is this happening at Disneyland as well? How the heck did I miss this?!?!? :eek:

I was shocked to hear this too! I mean I remember hearing rumours about the possibility but no official confirmation. Of course, I've been out of the loop for a few months. Lots of things right now are news to me ;)

disneymagic16

Original Poster
yeah

Yeah when I found out that's exactly what I asked. I think their just going to add the Jack Sparrow model to keep up with the movie. I could be wrong though.:lookaroun

Chernabog

Very interesting idea. Can't say I'm opposed to it, and yet something seems inheriently wrong with the idea. Though the press event with Jonny cutting the ribbon on the ride with a sword sounds cool enough. And I am tired of the guests complaints. I suppose as long as the entire ride isn't changed it's not all bad...right? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom