POTC Question

Pabgo

Original Poster
Okay, so a couple of days a go when I went to WDW, I rode the newly redone POTC. I didn't really like the "new" one that much, but that's a different story. I remember back when I rode the old one (in January) that at the end where your boat usually stops, on the left there would be the jail with the dog, and the prisoners and stuff. But this time, when I rode the new one the jail scene was on the right and the new Jack Sparrow was on the left. So, basically, my question is, did they just switch sides of the 2 scenes?

EDIT: I meant to say left when I was talking about the new Jack Sparrow! Oops!

wjaye918

I just rode the new ride for the first time last week. The scene towards the end with the fire seemed different to me. Is there less fire now?

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
POTC Rocks!

It is in my opinion the best ride in WDW (almost tied with SplshMt) I love the work they did to it .They added to a classic and didn't destroy it.I only wish they could add the second drop that they had at the Paris and DL.:animwink:

Magicmyway

Oh I love the new parts to it!!! I was working (at Magic Kingdom) during the sneak previews and opening day!!! People went nuts! It was amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom