POTC: At World's End Soundtrack Preview

raremerebear

Thanks so much for the link!! The POTC scores are really amazing, they invoke a lot of emotion - can't wait to hear them with the movie on the big screen :sohappy:

bayoutinkbelle

FYI: MouseInfoRadio has music from AWE soundtrack in their rotation. Imagine my delight when I visited the site this afternoon. Makes my work day a lot better! :sohappy: And I probably will stop off somewhere on the way home and buy a CD. :D

imagineer boy

I bought it too! Its brilliant. Definately one of Zimmer's best. I wouldn't say its quite as good as the score to DMC, but its still great. My favourite track is "Parlay" that plays when Jones, Beckett, and Will face off against Elizabeth, Barbossa, and Jack. Its just so cool sounding!

I bought it off of iTunes the second I got home from seeing the movie, and I've been listening to it nonstop ever since! I just love all of the PotC soundtracks, this one is even better than the second one!

makonyy15

I bought it too! Its brilliant. Definately one of Zimmer's best. I wouldn't say its quite as good as the score to DMC, but its still great. My favourite track is "Parlay" that plays when Jones, Beckett, and Will face off against Elizabeth, Barbossa, and Jack. Its just so cool sounding!

I love that song as well, it's amazing!

DisneyDefenders

Best Song

I love how they did a song with actual lyrics in addition to the amazing score! The movie is a must sea and the soundtrack is a must pirate off the internet! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom