POTC #5

SeanWM48

been following this for a couple years now, since it was announced (then delayed, then held, then pushed back a year, etc). i know the sequels weren't masterpieces but i'm such a pirates guy. POTC is what got me into going to disney world in the first place.

it looks like depp will be getting back in the good graces of critics with his black mass movie this year. looks intense and legit. i have high hopes for him and POTC5; i'm confident they'll make something better than "Stranger Tides." Javier Bardem as the villain is a big plus and rumor has it Orlando will return.

DisDan

I hadn't heard of it until I saw your post, DisDan, but I've just spent this weekend checking both seasons out. How did I miss that series starting??? I must be living under a rock! It really is a great show and I can't wait for Season 3.

Yes, the show is fantastic and has gotten better each season so far. I am very excited for Season 3.

CastleBound

Super excited Bloom is returning. I love the entire series and am a big supporter of Stranger Tides. So many great moments. I know there have been some complaints about the running times of each film, but I'm all for a 2.5 hour movie. We only get these films every so often and we never know which one is the last, sooo give me as much as you can!

erasure fan1

Super excited Bloom is returning. I love the entire series and am a big supporter of Stranger Tides. So many great moments. I know there have been some complaints about the running times of each film, but I'm all for a 2.5 hour movie. We only get these films every so often and we never know which one is the last, sooo give me as much as you can!
For me the length isn't a big problem if the reason for it is meaningful. 2.5hr films never bothered me either but sometimes less is more. I also liked stranger tides a lot (just like all the movies) but I do think a couple things could have been cut to drop 20min or so from the film. I am looking forward to 5, it should be a lot of fun.

CastleBound

To be honest, I haven't really been a fan of Depp's characters of late. The only one I can really get behind is Jack Sparrow. I'd be ok if he never played another character again... Only Jack.... Forever. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom