Posters

Brett

Original Poster
I've been looking to purchase some of the posters that at the entrance. I'm talking about those classic ride posters. Anybody know where I can pick some of these up??

Originally posted by Brett
I've been looking to purchase some of the posters that at the entrance. I'm talking about those classic ride posters. Anybody know where I can pick some of these up??
yeah i'd like to know bout those too.

DigitalDisney

The Art of Disney store in Downtown Disney sells them

They're $25 a pop, but they're HUGE and, IMO, they're worth it.

I've purchased about 6 posters from that store, and I'm pleased with every single one.

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
The Art of Disney store in Downtown Disney sells them

They're $25 a pop, but they're HUGE and, IMO, they're worth it.

I've purchased about 6 posters from that store, and I'm pleased with every single one.
well i guess ill have to save my birthday and hristmas money for the next time i go.

Main Street USA

you can find some of em on ebay. i bought mine down in disnyworld at epcot at the art of disney store. 25 bucks a pop. i bought seven. i got: the monorail, haunted mansion, big thunder mtn., splash mtn., wdw railroad, pirates, and tomorrowland. each one is 24 x 36. i built frames for all of em. now they're 3 feet x 4 feet. I wanted to originally find the exact replicas. the ones that are below the railroad at the entrance are larger. those posters themselves are 3 x 4 feet, without frames.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom