Poster Contest #5 - Mickey's Philharmagic OR Great Movie Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidUK

Hi, i've been watching this forum and thought i'd have a go! so here we are what do you think for a first attempt?

David

Attachments

• gmr.jpg
    gmr.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 221

RU42

Nice entry Gregory. Can I make a suggestion, not sure if it would work or not - just a thought.

I love Disney Posters that they have at the parks. But the difference between your poster and Disney's is your use of the primary colors. Disney would go more - hmmm, for the lack of a better word - muted colors. Does that make sense?

Anyway - just something that popped into my head when looking at your poster. Not meant to be a criticism at all so hopefully not taken that way.

RU

Gregory

Originally posted by RU42
Nice entry Gregory. Can I make a suggestion, not sure if it would work or not - just a thought.

I love Disney Posters that they have at the parks. But the difference between your poster and Disney's is your use of the primary colors. Disney would go more - hmmm, for the lack of a better word - muted colors. Does that make sense?

Anyway - just something that popped into my head when looking at your poster. Not meant to be a criticism at all so hopefully not taken that way.

RU

I'm more than open to suggestions!

Hmm... muted colors... I think I know what you mean... like, more faded out colors? I'll see if I can match it a bit more closely.. thanks for the feedback!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
great entries everyone... not the number of entries I was hoping for nonetheless.

No more entries will be accepted after this point. Voting goes up tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom