Post your desktops!

Blizz

Here is my background. Each day i alter the text on the CM tag for the countdown.

BTW-Cool desktop Rob!

bwbgpic.jpg

heres my current one,before i had the concept sketch of ee

woah woah woah,hold up now. where did the lil thingy where you can post pictures go?!it was like there but its like not there now

edit: have i angered the picture posting gods or something??

darthdarrel

Originally posted by imagineergurl
heres my current one,before i had the concept sketch of ee

woah woah woah,hold up now. where did the lil thingy where you can post pictures go?!it was like there but its like not there now

edit: have i angered the picture posting gods or something??
You must have angered the attachment gods cause mine worked! :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I also decided to toy with the Registry Editor.. nothing too big, since this was just for me to test it. Maybe I'll make a clever catchphrase later..

Attachments

• iereghack.jpg
    iereghack.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 88

Blizz

Originally posted by mkt
I also decided to toy with the Registry Editor.. nothing too big, since this was just for me to test it. Maybe I'll make a clever catchphrase later..

Cool, how do you do that???

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
it's a fairly simple registry tweak..

I don't know how it works with other versions of Windows.. I know it works on XP Home and XP Pro

go to start

type in "regedit"

from there,

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Internet Explorer > Main

then right click in the right window. Select "New String Value

Make the title "Window Title"

then right click on it, and select "Modify Binary Data" and Type in the message you want it to say.

it's explained a bit better here: http://www.tweakxp.com/display.aspx?id=1941

Originally posted by Blizz
Its cause it takes up steve's bandwidth. Only certin parts of the site still let you post pictures. YOu can outside link the photo from another site by sticking the URL in the IMG tag.

like mine comes from http://www.worldwisetraveler.com/public_ftp/bwbgpic.jpg

Then it uses my bandwidth not steves.

But Yahoo Geocities, Angelfire, and homested dont allow outside linking so dont use them.

thanks,ill try that. anyone know any sites that allow outside linking?my brain has gone empty and i dont think my desktop counts as world traveling so just imagine if you will, the pirates of the caribbean poster with keira,orlando,johnny,geoffrey and some skelatal dude and then put three rows of icons on the left side. That is my masterpiece of a desktop

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom