post trip depression

chwilson88

Anyone else get this sick feeling after being home for a few weeks after being at WDW? I have it now and it is horrible. The week went by wayyyy too quickly and now back to the real world. Horrible.:eek: I'm sure others get this too...Have to just start the planning process for next year to ease the pain.

plutospal

Just got back home two days ago:cry: So much planning goes into the trip, and then it's over before you know it. And to make it worse, my oldest son is going into the military, so now we don't know when he'll be able to go again. We have been going to Disney since boys were very young.

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

Oh this year for some reason has been the worst. :hurl:
Ive been planning to do a mini trip report and i just havent had the stomach to even come on the boards....

Am i the only one that hates the people walking into the resort for their first day when your taking the walk of shame with your luggage to airline check in? I hate those people :lookaroun

I'm SO with you there-and I thought we were the only ones to refer to it as the walk of shame, along with the Magical Express 'letter of shame' hanging on doors the day before departure.

We arrived home this morning and I can't even face pricing up a trip for next year as I know prices will have gone up so much. Then its back to work Tuesday :hurl:

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

Just got back May 14th, and missing it so much! Going back Dec 11th so starting to plan for that trip helps. Going on all these sites helps too. Really wishing I could always be there.

Upvote 0

Minnie1976

We just got back April 7th. We left home on Saturday, April 2nd. Every Saturday now I wish we were driving to Disney. Our son and future wife were getting married there. Just the 2 of them. Special wedding package and they could only have 2 guests so they invited no one. They had no idea we were going to crash the wedding and surprise them. So all the way down our son was texting us about what was going on at Disney. It was so much fun fooling them. Then when we got there we had to be careful when he called so we didn't answer the phone on the monorail or where they wo uld hear anything Disney and give our secret away before the wedding. Wish we were all back. It was such a great trip for everyone. Not expecting to go back for at least 2 years. I have to be happy reading the Disney boards and looking at pictures.

Upvote 0

mkeim

I have been to Disney World 15 times or more and still get super upset when it is time to leave. I usually go on a Disney binge when I arrive home, and order tons of Disney secret books and etc. to keep my Disney spirit up!

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I'm SO with you there-and I thought we were the only ones to refer to it as the walk of shame, along with the Magical Express 'letter of shame' hanging on doors the day before departure.

Aside from boarding that ME bus to go back to the airport, the WORST feeling is coming back to the room the day before departure and seeing that little envelope dangling from your door.

Upvote 0

tribals

Ahh yes.....the day we left our room (Oct 2010)to go to the lobby and wait for the Disney Magical Express our daughter broke down in tears because she didnt want to leave.:( Breaks my heart to this day when I think about it. I just told her not to worry as we will be back there soon!

I would agree that putting together a photo book and such did help me a lot. Planning our next trip in 2012....cant wait!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom