Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guwag

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

I wasn't going to wear a white Tux because knowing my luck I'd fall over on my and turn it black anyway - either that or stain it with beer or burn it with cigar ash (It was a special occasion, I don't smoke them all the time) :lol: :lol:

DisJosh

Re: Ehh, might as well

Originally posted by Sheri
I think this is one of my favorite pictures of me taken this past week in Florida. You can't really see me in this picture, but I think that's what I lked best about it, lol

Awww but thats not the best one. I'm gonna post the rest. :p

djmatthews

Originally posted by guwag
Here's a professional one that my friends and I got done at our Summer Ball last month. From Left to Right the various peeps are: Keith, Lucy, Iain, Rose and Me, Craig. The grins on some of our faces are there because someone behind the photographer was making us laugh :lol:

Thats a good pucture Craig. I should put mine up, but my scanner isn't very good.

guwag

Give it a go anyway Darren :) I'll post the one I took of you when I finally get round to developing the film :)

guwag

Originally posted by djmatthews
I know i was drunk, but what did happen?

Nothing bad, you took one of me and said that you'd put it on the boards so I tried to get one of you but you wouldn't let me - but I managed to get one later on during David Sneddon anyway :)

Besides, I think that Steve would tell me off if I did post any R rated pics if I had them :lol:

And you obviously don't trust yourself when you're drunk :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
here's a pic of me at the California Grill on Sunday:

Attachments

• meincaligrill.jpg
    meincaligrill.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 195

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
and my alter ego, Punk Rock Rob, in the queue to ToT

Attachments

• meintot.jpg
    meintot.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 193

RobVanDam

What do 15 year olds do when home alone?

The New Anaheim Mighty Ducks Left Wing to Replace Paul Kariya.. Just signed by the anaheim mighty ducks 10 minutes ago..:lol:

Attachments

• new ducks dman.jpg
    new ducks dman.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 157

Goofette

Re: What do 15 year olds do when home alone?

Originally posted by RobVanDam
The New Anaheim Mighty Ducks Left Wing to Replace Paul Kariya.. Just signed by the anaheim mighty ducks 10 minutes ago..:lol:

Very Nice Picture, you're a goodlooking kid. BTW, Glad to see a picture of you awake :lol:

DisJosh

Got my lip pierced today...two more to come for my lip very soon.

Attachments

• aaalip 002.jpg
    aaalip 002.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom