Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisMT81

Originally posted by MicBat
WOW!!! Thanks, man!!! She's definitely a hottie!! :slurp: Gotta love those golden girls! :animwink:

the only golden girls I like are Dorthy, Sophia, Rose and Blanche!!! Now a goldenboi :slurp:

TravisMT81

djmatthew is a total HOTTIE!!!!! yum yum yum:slurp:

oh and Dan who is that girl in your pictures, spill it I want details. I am nosey hehe :lol: :lol:

guwag

I know djmatthews because he goes to the same Uni as me and works behind the bar so I get to see him often :p

bamboo7

Originally posted by TravisM
oh and Dan who is that girl in your pictures, spill it I want details. I am nosey hehe :lol: :lol:

that is the EX now. we aren;t talking to her too much these days. unfortunetly she lives across the hall from me :mad:

djmatthews

Originally posted by TravisM
djmatthew is a total HOTTIE!!!!! yum yum yum:slurp:

*blush* Thanks babe!

Originally posted by guwag
I know djmatthews because he goes to the same Uni as me and works behind the bar so I get to see him often :p

And don't I just have the most fantastic job :)

guwag

Yep, you have the most fantastic job in the whole world because you get to wear those cool green polo shirts :lol:

djmatthews

Originally posted by guwag
Yep, you have the most fantastic job in the whole world because you get to wear those cool green polo shirts :lol:

How rude taking the p**s out of my Ele House top. We are getting a new uniform up there soon. I beleive our new aprons have been ordered, and we are getting some Ele T-Shirts done all being well.

guwag

No offence meant, it's just that UHSU green isn't one of the most appealing colours they could have chosen :)

ISTCrew20

me in my glory---and a real cheesy smile--look at my aatarfor "SERIOUS" pose

Attachments

• apr20121.jpg
    apr20121.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom