Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by hmppan
I think everyone has heard stories about Vista Way:animwink:

OT: Tenchu they were playing video from the new Tenchu game last night on TechTV (it was really cool)

I saw it had been released, but I've never actually played any of the games. Does look pretty cool though.

I just plagerise the name! :lol:

darthdarrel

OT: Tenchu they were playing video from the new Tenchu game last night on TechTV (it was really cool)
I haven`t heard any stories!:( Do tell!:D

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by tenchu
I saw it had been released, but I've never actually played any of the games. Does look pretty cool though.

I just plagerise the name! :lol:

LOL okie I was like THATS where he got his name from

darthdarrel

Well HMPPAN are you going to spill the beans? tell us some stories about Vista way! Pm me if you have to!:lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Well HMPPAN are you going to spill the beans? tell us some stories about Vista way! Pm me if you have to!:lol:

Well I dont know what year exactly but I think around 99 a fairly large adult magazine named Vista Way the EASIEST place in the country to "get some action":rolleyes:

bamboo7

Never A Dull Moment

Speaking of vista way fun, there was just a fire on the first floor of 13 just now. the fire didn;'t cause much damage, but the sprinklers ruined everything. (i need to get renters insurance)

MicBat

Someone please PM me with some vista way stories! :wave: Little mr innocent MicBat is getting nervous :( :lol:

Cool pic, bamboo...I was telling a friend of mine how much I wanted one of those cool shirts when I was on my Grad Nite trip!

Maria

Originally posted by bamboo7
we'll just sayt hat life here is an adventure.

Don´t get in the jacuzzi! :lol:

I don´t know much of VW or VL, but The Commons was far from being boring! :animwink:

bamboo7

Originally posted by Maria
Cool! I´ll look for you if I get to Orlando soon! Could you give me a "ride again, no queue" card? :D j/k :animwink:

well, i don't usually work in test track, but i have a wallet full of those cards for my visitors :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom