Post-Disney Depression

PirateCaptain

I get the post disney depression but it's easing now that I'm headed back to the Animal Kingdom Lodge at the end of May :sohappy: When I get home it will be back to the forums and youtube to contain my depression.

LoriMistress

My DH wants to go to DLR/DCA this year!!! We've been sorta discussing it because when we went in Nov it didn't feel like "our trip." We'll have to figure out when we can take some time off so we can see CE, and hopefully, see one or two new things at DCA.

Just go 3 times a year, that'll fix it.

I went in Dec. for a week, then unexpectedly for an interview in FL last week. I popped in for 2 days in the park with some CM friends, unscheduled trips are pretty awesome. One moment Im watching a movie in the theater here in NC, 24 hours later Im eating cheese steaks, funnel cakes and strolling through the MK...Now I was there less than a week ago and it seems like i was there a month ago.

Cmoore12282

My first trip was as an adult also in 08' for our honeymoon. Now im in the same boat, completely addicted and checkin here everyday just to see whats going on. We've gone 2 years in a row now and weren't planning on going this year but its going to be tough not too. Basically just waiting and hoping for free dining because that could be the deciding factor. However, i will say that right away after a trip, i am not depressed at all. There is only so much character happiness and at the same time other people's crabby/misbehaving children that i can take all at once. It takes a good month or so before i start getting an itch. It is true though that its worse now then it was after the first trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom